• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

EIDOLON HOLSTER SYSTEM for "Perfection"

I finally found the "sweet spot" on my Eidolon and got it to work for me.
I must say, I do like carrying AIWB.

My only complaint with this holster is that they don't offer a light bearing model......yet.
Knowing this method of carry now works for me, I may look into something else that can offer me a light bearing option.

Anyone know if the "universal " ability of this holster covers a 43? Or is it just double stack fun?

No model for the 43....

T.Rex Arms has a few different AIWB options, has something similar to the Eidolon Claw to push the holster into your body.

Bump. I've tried about 4 different configurations, and may have found my 'perfection.

I swapped out the double loops for a single clip. I run it extremely low (had to drill an extra hole above the top one on the clip), have the claw (the one that angles up, not down), and run the rubber bump 1 hole up from the bottom. It rides nice and high, is super fast, and sits extremely flat. I'm going to run it for a few weeks like all the other setups, but I'm very excited to be this comfortable while I blow off my manhood because the internet says so.

Bump. I've tried about 4 different configurations, and may have found my 'perfection.

I swapped out the double loops for a single clip. I run it extremely low (had to drill an extra hole above the top one on the clip), have the claw (the one that angles up, not down), and run the rubber bump 1 hole up from the bottom. It rides nice and high, is super fast, and sits extremely flat. I'm going to run it for a few weeks like all the other setups, but I'm very excited to be this comfortable while I blow off my manhood because the internet says so.

You did the same thing as me no loops single clip, I will post pictures tomorrow.

I have since ordered a 508 holster for aiwb.. works awesome with the single loop... I do plan on ordering this eidolon holster for the 19 when clothing gets slightly heavier, and I lose a few more pounds... seems like the hype is real.

Sorry for the late photos, haven't had much time lately. I don't think I can go back to a different holster system, this is it for me.

20150918_110732_zpswuninpy2.jpg

20150918_110626_zpskvwwn8wi.jpg
20150918_110603_zpsunbnzqgq.jpg
20150918_110556_zpsts8j1hdh.jpg
20150918_110550_zpsjddkgrza.jpg
20150918_110522_zpssrailqnj.jpg
20150918_110455_zpsuyjpnzqc.jpg
20150918_110743-1_zpsrshxylxt.jpg

Seriously if there is someone with an Incog for a glock 19 that would like to try an eidolon message me we can swap for a week or two and compare

Is your incog for a Glock, I am not as pleased as I was hoping with the Eidolon. it feels about the same as my Kydex.

I had to mess around with at least 5-6 different configurations before I found what I wanted. Appendix will never be perfect. I'm also planning to try a SideCar from trexarmskydex at some point.

I had to mess around with at least 5-6 different configurations before I found what I wanted. Appendix will never be perfect. I'm also planning to try a SideCar from trexarmskydex at some point.

did you order the sidecar? im thinking of ordering one I really like the idea of having the mag right there especially with the outward cant. Im just wondering if it would be comfortable with the gun more at 1:00. In all the pics it looks like he wears it right at 12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom