WTS Egyptian AK build, Southern NH

Looking to sell an Egyptian AK build. Arabic markings on rear sight block, rear sight leaf, and trunnion, blue maadi grip and crutch folder stock. Barrel is a US made Nitride treated part, receiver is a Childers with the correct maadi selector markings etched, not engraved. Kit parts are original finish with the receiver painted with appliance epoxy.

I built this about 5 years ago and have put around 1,000 rounds through it since then without issue. Front sight is very slightly canted to the left and the post is not centered. This is my favorite AKM, last one I'm selling but I've lost interest in the 7.62x39 rifles for the most part. Only ones I'm keeping are a few Iraqi clones I've built, otherwise sticking to 5.45 and trying to pick up a Sig 550 series rifle.

View: https://imgur.com/a/rPA0wJG

No magazine included. $1200. FTF in Southern NH or I can meet Maine residents at an FFL to do the transfer. I would be happy to meet at your club so you can test it out before buying but I don't have a membership anywhere.

Last edited:
Up. Interested in trades for a Sig 556. Not interested in paying the premium for a 551-a1classic but will for something that has a steel Swiss lower. Just the upper is also fine

Back
Top Bottom