EFF U NORTHAM!!!

Yeah, celebrate but don't get too excited. It's not dead, only sleeping, and is set to be automatically brought up again in a year.

If VA doesn't vote those turds out we'll be right back here in 2021.
What they need to do is recall this dung heap! If there was ever an example which screams recall this is it!

Yeah, celebrate but don't get too excited. It's not dead, only sleeping, and is set to be automatically brought up again in a year.

All those Democrats, even the ones thar voted against it, need to go. They all need to get voted out.

They only voted against it because it is an election year.

There is an enormous sticky thread on the VA anti 2A legislation

Meh. I stopped paying attention to the VA sticky after the day of the big rally back in January because the big thread got polluted with the usual Mass versus NH bickering. This is worthy of its own thread.

LOL the Dims can't help themselves- anti-2A legislation in a non-commie state is one of the 3rd rails of politics. Not only do they seem compelled to step on the 2A 3rd rail, they lick it and hump it. You'd think that they would learn after enough times of being caught in the act and getting zapped where it counts. Must be Bloomturd, Soros, or similar money involved for them to keep repeating their "let's keep pandering to the far left" strategy. Just because anti-2A works in libtard states doesn't mean it's an effective strategy in states that can flip either way.

But hey, go ahead with that strategy to infuriate the right, piss off the center, and get a 'meh' from those only a little left of center. [rofl]

Voice of America says 8 million ARs have been sold? That's not enough..

"An estimated 8 million AR-style guns have been sold since they were introduced to the public in the 1960s. The weapons are known as easy to use, easy to clean and easy to modify with a variety of scopes, stocks and rails."

Hopefully the SCOTUS won't take this as a signal to not strike down (whatever you call it) the AWB in Massachusetts. They may think the states can take care of themselves.

Voice of America says 8 million ARs have been sold? That's not enough..

"An estimated 8 million AR-style guns have been sold since they were introduced to the public in the 1960s. The weapons are known as easy to use, easy to clean and easy to modify with a variety of scopes, stocks and rails."
I’d believe 80 million.

I’m happy for the state of Virginia this didn’t pass yet.
My concern is they did the classic make some outrageous bills and see how many pass through. I mean Virginia didn’t make it out squeaky clean here. They still passed some bs bills.

If they couldn't pass it this time, I don't see how they'll be able to do it next year. 2021 is an election year in Virginia.

They have no idea how many AR's are out there.

But they sure would like to...

🐯

Back
Top Bottom