• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

efa10 question

I've been trying to get an answer for a few hours now and cant seem to find a consistent answer. Does the 4 efa10 a year apply to you as a seller or just any transfers in general? thanks in advance

And if I'm reading right, it's a limit of 4 private sales for n individual.

As others have said, buy as many as you want. Sell as many to dealers as you want, but sell only 4 to individuals.

Perhaps I should start a new post.. but are paper FA/10s still available? Or is it E only?

I bought a gun from a gentleman recently and we met in the city and had no way to do the FA10 on site. I was the buyer but agreed to do the FA10 when I got home as he is aparently an Apple guy (which doesn't do PDFs apparently). I did it because I said I would. BUT there was nothing forcing me to. I had the gun, he had my money, in the real world that's the end of the discussion.

Is there another way to do it that doesn't involve a dealer?

Just wondering.

. . . as he is aparently an Apple guy (which doesn't do PDFs apparently).

Not true. It is Apple users that are the problem! They don't want to DL Adobe Reader (free) like us PC folks have to do . . . they rely on some applet that can open and read SOME PDF files but does NOT work with the EOPS website. If the user DLs Adobe Reader there is no problem doing the FA-10 and even opening/reading/saving/printing it afterwards.

Not so..If you acquired a new gun you are responsible for registering in MA within 7 days of the day you take possession of it or bring it into MA.

Not so..If you acquired a new gun you are responsible for registering in MA within 7 days of the day you take possession of it or bring it into MA.

The latter part of this is the only part that matters. If it never enters the state it doesn't have to be registered.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom