eFA10 Mistake

So many GD numbers on a C&R pistol I bought.
It's possible I entered the wrong number for the Serial Number.

Anybody fix a mistake like this before?

If you're not going to be helpful please don;t comment.

You could resubmit a new one with correct info. I hear the EFA10 is soo messed up they probably wouldn't notice anyways. I've actually had to go back to a store to fix a regular FA10 and did not have to fill out a new one. Hope this helps.

You could resubmit a new one with correct info. I hear the EFA10 is soo messed up they probably wouldn't notice anyways. I've actually had to go back to a store to fix a regular FA10 and did not have to fill out a new one. Hope this helps.

What happens to the old one?
Aren't they going to think I own a pistol with the NS from the original FA10 and then one from the new correct one?

I guess they don't update stuff when I sell pistols . . . but still . . .

This. Submit a second eFA-10 with the correct information then complete this form.

Has something been added to the drinking water or something?

What does that even mean? The guy obviously is concerned with the accuracy of a legal document acknowledging the transfer of a firearm and asked for guidance. Another individual provided direction and I confirmed the response and provided additional information.

Okay, so procedure is:

1. Submit new eFA10 with correct information.
2. Find old eFA10 ticket number
3. Fill out appropriate info on correction form.
4. Send correction form via snail mail.

I agree this is backwards but it just is whatever it is.

Probably the same thinking created this system as the one that says we can't have kimbers or CZ's but can buy and receive guns the same day.

thanks all who directly helped!

Back
Top Bottom