• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

efa10 help

I have not used this but if it works, you can cancel your transaction (IIRC it is one of the options) and then do it again but don't hit "refresh". Save it as a PDF and print it later.

Otherwise, call on Tuesday, explain what happened and ask them to Mail you a copy. They were doing this if you requested it as of last year anyway.

This is a giant PITA. It took me 1.5 months to get a copy of my e fa 10. I'll never use that shit again. I'll just keep sending the state paper fa 10's. If they reject them, I'll just keep sending them until they finally accept the form.

Otherwise, call on Tuesday, explain what happened and ask them to Mail you a copy. They were doing this if you requested it as of last year anyway.

The best and most accurate advice is LenS, I did this once, it was a breeze. I messed up the 2nd or 3rd EFA-10 I did. I called the next day, the guy on the other end of the line was fine, took my info, looked it up and said he'd mail me a copy..... 2 days later it arrived in the mail, no charge, no fuss.... it wasn't a PITA... it was so simple, I felt stupid. It was I that screwed up.... not the system, not the website... no need to go all crazy on a system that is just too simple..... but we still find a way to fuc it up and blame the system.. sounds like someone below.... [grin]

This is a giant PITA. It took me 1.5 months to get a copy of my e fa 10. I'll never use that shit again. I'll just keep sending the state paper fa 10's. If they reject them, I'll just keep sending them until they finally accept the form.

Another reason why the FA-10/eFA-10 system should be done away with. Oh that's right, they're not using it as a registration system. [thinking]

I was a buyer and the seller had the same issue a few months back. My understanding is that page cannot be recalled once it's gone but a copy can be requested. Hopefully one of the more experienced NES'ers weighs in and educates us both.

This..... You can ask them to send you a copy. They will tell you that they will do it this one and only time, ha ha ha.
In the future, when presented with the print page screen. Right click on the print button and save locally as a PDF. It will save a copy of the completed FA10 locally. It has saved my a** more than once... Good luck.

I have dared to ask questions in the past and found that it sometimes turns into stand up night at the Apollo, minus the good jokes.

I would resubmit the stinkin' efa10. Good luck.

Steviep you're obviously confused on two things, first calling what you said "ball busting" would be a great compliment to yourself because i saw it as a rather weak attempt. the issue i had was with an earlier comment, which i then summarized all my problems in one post. Its not all about you. Second, whether or not my query is an actual problem or not isn't really up to you. I had a question, i have found this forum to be very helpful in the past so i asked it. I would actually much rather not receive your type of help again, it is not appreciated. Thank you. I appreciate nottom, what he does and occasionally his humor, i was concerned about being in a jam with the state. Although alot of people seem ready to take on the government, i don't want them to know i exist. I know that isn't really possible so i just don't want to be a blip. Just looking for others past experience.

The best and most accurate advice is LenS, I did this once, it was a breeze. I messed up the 2nd or 3rd EFA-10 I did. I called the next day, the guy on the other end of the line was fine, took my info, looked it up and said he'd mail me a copy..... 2 days later it arrived in the mail, no charge, no fuss.... it wasn't a PITA... it was so simple, I felt stupid. It was I that screwed up.... not the system, not the website... no need to go all crazy on a system that is just too simple..... but we still find a way to fuc it up and blame the system.. sounds like someone below.... [grin]

Blame the system as they make you go through this stupid shit. The rest of the free country doesn't have to go through that crap.

As for the OP why would you even care? You did your part, or so you thought. Especially with a family member why would you care if the state documented correctly every move you make. I send paper forms with minimal info. I've never checked to see what they got or what was lost in the mail, nor do I care to check what they think I own or don't own.

Back
Top Bottom