• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Editing paper form 1?

I got my paper form 1 back for a silly mistake I made and needed to edit. I sent it back with tracking and they've had it for 2 weeks now. Does anyone have any idea on the turn around on paper form 1 edits?

edit it or make a new one.

my original one was filled out by hand in ink because i'm a baller. it got kicked back and so i typed up the next one and everything was good to go.

After running out of patience, I called the NFA branch today. My edited paper forms were received on the 12/29, approved 1/5, but now they have thirty days to send me my stamp. Does the waiting ever end? In 30 days I could e-file another lower! Ugh.
[banghead]

been there, homie. don't tell me it's for a 10.5" AR, too? [laugh]

make a bet with ben, he's building more guns. i won $25 off him when i said i'd get my paper form 1 back before his PSL was finished.

Hmm. I got a few builds going

Ak in 45 acp just need to chamber barrel .

Magpul pdr build 5.56 and 45 acp build.
I could buy a 16" 1911 barrel for 77$ and make the magpul upper work on my ar till I get money for the nylon 6/6 for the magpul lower .

Or use the messed up 1911 barrel I got to make a grease gun pistol . Just need the barrel and make a mag well . I got distracted on the grease gun build .

I've been eyeing a 1919a4 kit but that 1200$ but tax money won't be back till end of febuary .

There's gory 54r belt kits for 400$

Back
Top Bottom