• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS (Edit: Withdrawn) Glock 20SF w/Optic and Extras

LittleCalm

NES Member
(Edit: We are moving so I am withdrawing for now)

Selling my G20 in excellent condition. Comes with a ton of stuff. Not interested in selling pieces of the package.
  • Original Tupperware.
  • Five 10 round mags.
  • I radiused the trigger guard for additional comfort.
  • Vortex Venom optic and EGW dovetail mount. Original sights on gun for the sale.
  • Three extra barrels (two threaded, one ported).
  • Two compensators.
  • Rocket 3.5 lb. trigger kit installed (OEM parts included).
  • Some additional assorted parts.
Great gun, never any issues with it. Need funding for a new project.

Selling price for entire package is $1,000 firm. There is a lot of stuff here. FTF transfer via eFA-10 at B&K Sales in Natick, MA. PM me if interested.

IMG-1910.jpg
IMG-1903.jpg
IMG-1901.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom