EDC! Show Us Yours!

Nice. Who makes that pen? Looks almost like a maxmadco pen I have except the channel for the bolt handle is shaped a little differently.

View attachment 484873
SOG Twitch II that I apparently need to clean 😬

I have a Twitch XL sits on my desk all the time. Solidly built knives.
I notice if I open packages with it tape glue sticks to the blade very easily. I use a little Goof Off to clean the blade, especially before sharpening as I don't want that crud on my stones.

🐯

You guys carry the same knife every day? I have too many to choose one. I gave a Cold Steel folder away to a buddy today and will never miss it.

I carry a tiny Spyderco Dragonfly 2 at the office. Small, doesn't scare the normies when I actually use it. Carry a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 or Tenacious on the weekends. If I'm being honest though, I've actually gotten far more use out of the Dragonfly 2. For as dinky as it is, the cutting surface is enough for most non-trade style day to day tasks, and it is extremely easy to just have on you all the time no matter what you're wearing. Certainly wouldn't cut it for serious work or bushcraft, but people tend to gear up when they know they're going into those situations anyway. I have a nice fixed full tang Gerber for that, but that's not EDC.

I carry a tiny Spyderco Dragonfly 2 at the office. Small, doesn't scare the normies when I actually use it. Carry a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 or Tenacious on the weekends. If I'm being honest though, I've actually gotten far more use out of the Dragonfly 2. For as dinky as it is, the cutting surface is enough for most non-trade style day to day tasks, and it is extremely easy to just have on you all the time no matter what you're wearing. Certainly wouldn't cut it for serious work or bushcraft, but people tend to gear up when they know they're going into those situations anyway. I have a nice fixed full tang Gerber for that, but that's not EDC.
I hear you. I own probably close to 50 knives and I tend to favor my Swiss Army Fisherman. I used to carry a leather man when I worked for a living, but it’s too heavy for EDC and all I usually need is a blade.

Switched to Kershaw scallion (Ken Onion design). Love this little knife, the locking mechanism is nice, one handed operation, but keeps the blade from opening unintentionally because it is a very reactive assisted open.

Attachments

• B4326E92-DD14-41FA-9E4B-3CFCD8D91804.jpeg
    B4326E92-DD14-41FA-9E4B-3CFCD8D91804.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 19
Did I miss the part we entered into a measuring contest? I always considered EDC along the concept of a discrete carry… that would create quite the bulge for sure!
I recommend carry the shovel with the handle unfolded. Shove it down the front of your pants with the handle down one of your pant legs. Women, well to be honest, and men will want to talk to you.

Back
Top Bottom