• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ed has some ammo for you folks.

widnerkj

NES Member
I just posted about this in the gun shops area, but seeing as how some people don't check there. I'll mention it here as well.

Ed O'Leary just opened a shop here in East Bridgewater at 516 North Bedford street. I stopped in there on my way home yesterday, and picked up his last two boxes of .22lr, and a box of 45/70's. He has "some" .223 I didn't look at the price as it was 55 grain. And my rifle doesn't like those at all. There was also a pretty good pull of .308, 30-06, .40, .38, and even some zmax 30-30. Ed seems like a pretty cool guy, and he's receptive to your questions about ordering weird things. (I've got him hunting for a .17 HMR AR upper for me by alexander arms.) So there's the friendly heads up.

good catch buisness.
I'm not Ed. But I'm giving my LGS the benefit of a push as it's quite new.
Ed O'Leary opened up shop at 516 Bedford street. in East bridgewater MA. it's called On Target Training. It's down the road from my house.

I really want to like the guy but he was pushing a $40 holo sight on a friend of the family earlier today for his 30-06.

I'm tired of beeing a cheerleader of someone i sort of don't like. he wants far too much for the 3 M1 garands he has. or the market is totally on it's head.

That said. I'm willing to give the new guy the benefit of the doubt,
even if I paid $5 for 50 rounds of .22
Is it that close to go time?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom