• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ebay tsa confiscations

greencobra

NES Member
just an observation, nothing important, this past week i've watched several youtube vids of different guys unboxing packages of knives taken by tsa and sold by the pound on ebay. it's not clear who sells them but that's beside the point. what i wanted to mention was the huge amount of nra marked knives that they get in the box. every knife is cheap junk, i'm sure someone at tsa culls the nice stuff out, but if they look through a box of 250 knives, at least 10-15 will have the nra logo. i've recognized several that i've received over the years as an incentive to join. just thinking about the amount of nra promo material out there is staggering.

i've seen those auctions but for stuff seized at customs, like high end watches that look brand new and you can't cough up a receipt. i honestly have no interest in tiny bottles of baby shampoo seized by tsa.

i've set up tables at the gun shows a few years ago and seem to always be beside an old guy who buys these knives at auctions and sells them at the shows. i help him pack in and out sometimes and he wants to give me a few knives as a thank you. honestly, all shit. the only decent thing are those mini gerber multi tools.

I want to be able to buy TSA-confiscated firearms...

Back
Top Bottom