• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Easthampton man charges with waiving a gun

They never said they actually found a gun.... It could be hearsay. Some stupid moonbat went full retard cause they thought they saw something. He was could've been waving around a half eaten pop tart that was bitten into a shape of an 'L'.

"You don't need to assault anyone, or have a dangerous weapon, to be charged with Assault With A Dangerous Weapon in Massachusetts" - Marsha Coakley

Assault has nothing to do with physicality. It has to do with an act by a person that creates the idea that you could be harmed or violated. Hence why "battery" is included with assault if threats (which is assault) come to blows (which is battery).

Now..maybe when the "rest of the story " comes out it will be a bit more clear.
So In the mean time we just have to figure he was signaling with his hand to turn, left because his directional did not work..
A few years ago:
So my 95 year old friend in his own house told a woman to get out, she gave him some lip and he held up his fist and said.."if you were a man.I would punch you in the face"
She called the Police and the quickly came and took all the man's 20 or so guns. His entire gun collection of 80 or so years.
He was charged with assault too!!!!
So be careful now days!!!!!!! nuff said!!

Assault has nothing to do with physicality. It has to do with an act by a person that creates the idea that you could be harmed or violated. Hence why "battery" is included with assault if threats (which is assault) come to blows (which is battery).
Yes, but this concept has been perverted to the point of lunacy by the anti-gun, just dial 9-1-1 movement.

but when seconds count, the police are just minutes away! baa baa i am perfectly safe baa baa.
More importantly and problematically, part of the reason we are screaming at eachother (anti and pro gun) is they feel they "have a right to be safe", even from irrational fear...

The brutal reality of this planet, universe, dimension, etc... is that you don't have a "right" to be safe, you have a right to be free to do what you need to do to protect yourself from the big bad world and the big bad people in it.

No one can provide you this "safety" they feel entitled to. Certainly not from their own pants-wetting fear of everything...

"You don't need to assault anyone, or have a dangerous weapon, to be charged with Assault With A Dangerous Weapon in Massachusetts" - Marsha Coakley

Most people confuse the legal term assault with the term battery. What most people consider the physical component to be assault, it isn't. It is not just Mass either, this is a standard legal term and if you think it doesn't make sense, you don't understand the terminology or the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Facts:

This guy is three slices short of a ham sandwich.
He has some long lasting drug induced issues up stairs.
Constantly in and out of jail
He is NOT a LTC holder of any kind
He has a lengthy record.
He was waving a cap gun. Because it seemed like the smart thing to do.

why you ask....
he my friends is permanently stuck on full retard.

I personally know him. He is not a bad guy, but he just lacks any sort of common sense what so ever.

The Facts:

This guy is three slices short of a ham sandwich.
He has some long lasting drug induced issues up stairs.
Constantly in and out of jail
He is NOT a LTC holder of any kind
He has a lengthy record.
He was waving a cap gun. Because it seemed like the smart thing to do.

why you ask....
he my friends is permanently stuck on full retard.

I personally know him. He is not a bad guy, but he just lacks any sort of common sense what so ever.
What state agency does he work for? [laugh]

Most people confuse the legal term assault with the term battery. What most people consider the physical component to be assault, it isn't. It is not just Mass either, this is a standard legal term and if you think it doesn't make sense, you don't understand the terminology or the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I understand the terminology and the law. In order to 'assault' somebody, you have to threaten them, and have the physical means with which to cause them harm. This guy had no means to cause someone harm.

Granted, you have to be pretty darned stupid to waive a gun out a vehicle window in this day and age but why I do have the feeling some libertard judge could go FR on this, even if there is a lack of evidence?

Back
Top Bottom