Eastern Security Safe Co Tent Sale - Mendon Ma

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
If you are looking for a safe head over to Eastern Security in Mendon. They are having their annual tent sale through tomorrow. Usually have some pretty good sale prices.

67ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
210   0   0
Don't forget to consider about $1000 charge every time you want to move it. Eastern Security will discount this price when you buy the safe, but you will pay it every time you want to move it after that.

Last edited:

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Eastern Secirity safe movers are the best there is, but Roger (the owner) does not cut anyone a "deal" because they are a regular customer, and is very good at finding the best place to sit on the supply-demand curve. You will get a good deal on a safe because of the competitive market, but if you want them to spend 10 minutes changing the combination on a dial safe when you but it that will run you and extra $50. Ditto for safe move pricing - different demand curve for those buying it with a safe and without.

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I bought my big ass safe from them as a demo that came back for trade in from Kittery Trading Post. I got a great deal and they took a fork lift .. put it in my pickup .. then I had some buddies come by and help me move it in. I saved BIG $. However .. I might be biased as I live in Mendon. But I did get a good deal. I recommend them...

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lowering the delivery costs when bought with a safe does two things:

1 - Avoids scaring people with the delivery cost
2 - By shifting some of the delivery cost into the price of the safe, the vendor realizes more profit if the buyer picks it up and transports it himself.

sweetride

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't want to start a new thread and clog up the forums so, does anyone have the ESS Sportsman series? I was looking at the 25 at Big E and I didn't know if it was really a good deal, if they had any known issues etc because I don't know who actually makes it. Hoping you guys had some input. Thanks all

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I don't want to start a new thread and clog up the forums so, does anyone have the ESS Sportsman series? I was looking at the 25 at Big E and I didn't know if it was really a good deal, if they had any known issues etc because I don't know who actually makes it. Hoping you guys had some input. Thanks all
I think that’s what I bought for the Maine house. I’m perfectly fine with it. Tight closure. Due to the space I had to work with it’s small for me but nothing I can do about the real estate. They delivered it and placed it on the second floor and I wasn’t even there.

EDIT: I just looked. Yes I bought the 25. I’d buy another one no question. It was part of a sort of group buy that Adam @ ESS put on.

Last edited:

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I have two of their EES Sportsman series safes. I bought them when they were doing their tent sale, which gave me the opportunity to compare them against more well know brand names. I found them to be comparable in thickness, fire retardant time and overall construction. The brand named ones might look cosmetically better, but for a safe sitting in my basement it wasn't something I gave too much thought over. Overall I'm pretty happy with my purchases with them.

RumRunner

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I got the model 25 from them, had it delivered. I am happy with it, like mentioned though, I had space issues so I couldn't get the size safe I would like. But it's a nice safe, seems well made and I've had it almost a year now with no issues. They did a great job delivering and setting it up.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bought a ESS 50 from them a bit back. Felt like it was a good price and they delivered to me in Groton CT, made moving that thing look effortless, they were in and out in maybe 10min.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
$1,000????

Damn. Next house is gonna be built, not bought. I might just make a safe room with a deadbolt and leave all the guns in there and leave the current safe where it sits in the present house.

mwalsh9152

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$1,000????

Damn. Next house is gonna be built, not bought. I might just make a safe room with a deadbolt and leave all the guns in there and leave the current safe where it sits in the present house.
If I were building a house, I'd definitely build a hidden safe room into the basement.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Bleep hidden. It would be a studded wall on both the inside and outside and block in between. Or just form up a wall while pouring the foundation.

sweetride

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone! I am actually putting it inside a hurricane room in my basement that would be good enough for a safe room but I like being overly cautious. I am now reconsidering the size though. Maybe I'll just buy a 50 and the wife will say "WTF, I thought you were getting the small one" when it shows up haha. I think I have room for a 50 but I don't have room for 2 25s if I run out of space.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thread here says its a Dakota and it does look like one.
Eastern Security Sportsman safes

Top Bottom