• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Eastern Security Safe Black Friday Blow Out!

Mendon, MA & West Springfield, MA. Servicing & Dea
Hey Everyone!

It's hard to believe that Black Friday is already fast approaching but here at Eastern Security Safe that means that you SAVE! For the Black Friday weekend (Nov. 29th-30th) every single safe we have in stock will be on SALE! Whether it be discounted delivery or price cuts on safes that you want to pick up, we are sure to have a deal for you!

This is happening at both of our locations:

23 Providence st Mendon Ma 01756
13 Bosworth St West Springfield Ma 01089

Two Days! November 29th-30th 9a-5p

In store or over the phone!

Be on the look out as we will be hinting some of our deals through here in the coming days!

We look forward to seeing you after you fill up on turkey!

Following this as my dad wants to get a safe but has one steep ass walkway leading up to his house (lives on a hill). I told him Eastern can prob handle any type of delivery.

Following this as my dad wants to get a safe but has one steep ass walkway leading up to his house (lives on a hill). I told him Eastern can prob handle any type of delivery.
Yes, they can and I speak from personal experience.

Love my Eastern safe, and the delivery folks are top notch.
Very true. They really know their business and how to install/remove without leaving damage behind.

My driveway is almost 45 degrees at the top end and no level ground at top. Eastern had absolutely no issues with my new 1,163 lb happy box! They simply know what their doing. Great place, great people. This is the second safe I bought from them and I have no issues recommending them.

Back
Top Bottom