• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Eastern Rifle and Revolver Club - Lynn

My understanding is that there's a really strange law that prohibits it in ranges that have LTCs... but there's only one range in Mass that has a LTC (Andover Sportsman)

There's a whole long thread about it.

Last edited:
I have driven by that club many times over the years and surprised it's still there.
If I lived in Lynn, I would probably join, seems like a bargain "basement "membership price.

I have driven by that club many times over the years and surprised it's still there.
If I lived in Lynn, I would probably join, seems like a bargain "basement "membership price.

Yep, no frills at all, just several 50 foot shooting lanes with hand crank target lines. Barely any heat. But still easy to get to from here and can just stop by anytime and shoot the mags that I am carrying on me.

Thanks, can you guys recommend a cheap spot/website for targets?

Another question full-length targets meaning the large posters?
This is where I buy all mine. Very reasonable pricing

Buy them in lots of 100

Sorry to revive an old thread but just got fingerprinted so still waiting on my LTC, is this place still taking applicants on Wednesday nights? From what I’ve read just bring money and an NRA card right? Thanks all 😀

Anybody from Lynn familiar with the current processing times by the way? About how much longer do I need to wait for my LTC?

Last edited:
Sorry to revive an old thread but just got fingerprinted so still waiting on my LTC, is this place still taking applicants on Wednesday nights? From what I’ve read just bring money and an NRA card right? Thanks all 😀

Anybody from Lynn familiar with the current processing times by the way? About how much longer do I need to wait for my LTC?

Hello Mr. Pizza,

Yes, The officers hang out Wednesday nights. Maybe like 7 - 9:00? I bealive we're currently full but you can put in an application and get on the waitlist. I'm not 100% sure everyone is paid & confirmed, "not dead" for 2023 😅.

Sorry, I do not live in Lynn and don't know the processing time.

Good luck!

They are still open on Wednesdays but not taking any new members until December 2023 after the membership renewal period expires and they have openings.

I'm considering joining this as I'm in Peabody and not too far from them. What are the range hours? I plan to head over on Wednesday next month to try and start the process. What do you do - walk in and introduce yourself and pick up a membership form?

I'm considering joining this as I'm in Peabody and not too far from them. What are the range hours? I plan to head over on Wednesday next month to try and start the process. What do you do - walk in and introduce yourself and pick up a membership form?

You'd have 24/7 access to the building, but I believe the range hours are between 8am & 10pm, just to be polite to the neighbors.

Depending on what Wednesday you show up, I may be there, but there's always a few people hanging out from about 7 - 9.

Other than that: ya pretty much introduce yourself just to say hi. We're currently full but we're expecting to drop a few members in the beginning of the year. (Annual dues are going from $100 to $150)

The facility is great and typically you're shooting alone. The biggest drawbacks are: no magnums loads, (basically .40S&W Max), no mid-range shooting (targets all the way to the back) and no centerfire rifles, or shotguns at all (rimfire .22 only for longguns)

Back
Top Bottom