• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Eastern Rifle and Revolver Club - Lynn

Don't really know much about this place as I hardly ever see it open and don't know anyone who's a member there. I was told they have a small indoor range limited to .22cal only. This club is only about a 15min. walk from my house too.

I am not not a current member. I used to be one, though. I should re-apply just to support a local club and shoot pistols. They are there Wed. nights. Dues were $100 per year when I was there. That is not true about only being able to shoot .22 LR. That is only if you want to shoot a rifle. They have a new HVAC/Exhaust system and you can shoot any handgun. When I was there you could not shoot magnum loads, but I heard that they have 2 lanes that you can now. I left because I only had a .357 mag and a .44 mag and rifles and shotguns. That is not the case anymore. I am a firearm addict now and have many handguns now. You get a keycard to get into the joint. There are rarely people there. One more thing about the .22LR thing....after a certain hour....I think 10PM, you can only shoot .22LR because it is so close to houses. Let me know if anyone plans on going down anytime soon because I would like to join up again.

i didn't know it was open.

i've driven, walked, biked, ran by that place 300,000,000,000 times!

crazy stuff.

so it's just an indoor range?

is it underground? that place looks really small from the street.

i might get a membership for my pops to go if it's only a $100 bucks.

I wish I had known all this before I moved, I would have joined a long time ago.[rolleyes]

My cousins own the big house next door to the club.

I've been checking that out too, it's about 1 minute from me. I plan on going this Wednesday to see if anyone is around. I'll post again with an update.

Yes, please update this if you have the time. I live in Saugus just off walnut street, so this place would be close. I'm tired of always driving up to Bob's or the Firing line up in Manch, and have been looking around to find a local club to join.
As long as someplace has a 50' range, 7 day access, and they allow magnum & jacked ammo, I'm game. If they want to put up some sort of web site, I'd be glad to help.

if i get my license prior to wednesday, i'll be there on wednesday with BELLS on

I don't have my license yet either, but still plan on going. I'd like to have everything lined up prior to (hopefully) getting my LTC. If not here, I'll go to No. Andover Sportsmen, their range is open 24/7.

I think I may join ERR. Steelshooter, I belong to ASC and it's a really nice club, I like the outdoor range alot. But if I just want to shoot my pistol I hate driving way up there for that and ERR is way closer.

I think I may join ERR. Steelshooter, I belong to ASC and it's a really nice club, I like the outdoor range alot. But if I just want to shoot my pistol I hate driving way up there for that and ERR is way closer.
I hope it is still taking members, I never see anyone there and I go by there a few times a day.

On Wednesday nights on my way back from work I see a car or two there, I think thats when they have a meeting or whatnot. Thats what I've read on here atleast.

I hope it is still taking members, I never see anyone there and I go by there a few times a day.

They were taking members last time I went in there... although last time I swung by there it was Nov. timeframe; they told me to wait until the new year to avoid getting charged for the whole year. Never heard of pro-rating I guess.

I don't have my license yet either, but still plan on going. I'd like to have everything lined up prior to (hopefully) getting my LTC. If not here, I'll go to No. Andover Sportsmen, their range is open 24/7.

You might want to try the range in Malden (mystic) as well.. havent been there myself, but I hear it is a great place.

I am going down there tonight. They meet at 7 or 730. I hope I just have to pay a reinstatement fee. If any of you guys go down, I will be there around 7 pm and I'll have a camo red sox hat on.

Back
Top Bottom