easter dinner. . .

JoeT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
ok, the family has decided to "go out " for Easter dinner. There are 12-15 of us and they live in Waltham, but wont travel very far.

So please make a suggestion within a 30 minute drive of Waltham. My Grandmother is suggesting Olive Garden , and I'd rather eat dog food.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Don't you think that they will be doing some sort of Easter fare for that day? I do.

Give them a call and ask them if they are putting on a special Easter menu and then make a decision based on that.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Coach Grill in Wayland or Kens Steakhouse in Framingham would be nice places to go on Easter for a special dinner. I love the Chateau too but I agree not an Easter Dinner place. The question would be wether you can get a reservation at either of these at this point for a party your size. Good luck and have a nice time.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The Coach Grill in Wayland or Kens Steakhouse in Framingham would be nice places to go on Easter for a special dinner. I love the Chateau too but I agree not an Easter Dinner place. The question would be wether you can get a reservation at either of these at this point for a party your size. Good luck and have a nice time.
+1 on the Coach Grill

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Instead of Easter Dinner, you should maybe think Brunch instead. Huge buffets of breakfast, lunch and dinner items. Everyone get something they like. I don't remember the name of the place, but there is a huge glass hotel that overlooks 128 in Waltham. I went there for Easter Brunk a couple years ago and it was outstanding. Mimosas, all kinds of food and a huge circular table that had 18 of us. It was a great time.

Top Bottom