• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

East Wareham

ChevyGuy91

NES Member
I have been looking around, and I think I have decided to apply to Wankinquoah R&G, mainly due to closeness to my house. The website is not very large and does not say anything about cost. Can someone fill me in on the requirements for membership and the range facilities?

Thanks,
Ed

I'm pretty sure its still a "sponsored membership only" club, at least it was when a neighbor offered to sponsor me last year.

I understand that they have/had a new indoor pistol facility under construction but don't know the status of it currently.

I live close to it also but never joined because I don't think MGs are permitted there and I won't join any club with those type of restrictions as its 40% of my shooting.

Best advise is to go there on a Saturday or Sunday morning and get the details. Thats when I hear most of the shooting.

I live right down the street also and am thinking of joining. I am going to be getting a hold of the club president and try to get the low down on whats going on with the indoor range. I'll ask about MG too because I do hear some burst and what seems to be FA at times so I think they might allow it.

I would love to get some info on this club. I live close and never saw any info about this club.
Thank you.

150 initiation fee 200 a year dues first year is pricey. No MG No BMG outdoor range time is restricted during hunting season as they hunt the property . During deer season range is only open on Sun. Then from Jan. 1 to I think April 1 its open Sun. and Wed. I think. The new indoor is done but not running due to ventilation issues. Overall good club with the exception of range time being restricted thats why I left spring and fall is when I get to do most of my shooting. Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom