• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

East Longmeadow LTC?

Hi All,
Moving back to Mass from Georgia and considering East Longmeadow as well as some other nearby towns. I am looking to see if anyone has recent info on getting an LTC with no restrictions in East Longmeadow. I found an an older list that showed it as a Red town, but more recently heard things may have changed. Any info appreciated.
Thanks!

Welcome Joe,
Sorry to hear you are moving back to the Communistwealth.

Go here and do a search for East Longmeadow:

Hello Joe,
can't speak to East Longmeadow's license issuance, but they did just allow a gun shop to open up in town, so maybe their administration isn't totally anti. there are a few members here from EL, and with some time should see this thread and chime in. The thread Paul mentions above is a good guide, but not gospel. It hasn't been edited since 2017. I cannot find it now, but there are statistics out there on how many licenses were applied for per town and what they were issued. most times the data is a year or two old, but should be newer than 2017. if someone else who has that could link it, it may help the OP in his decision.

two towns, that abut EL, Hampden & Wilbraham are both very good issuing unrestricted LTC-A's. remember, try and bring some things into the state with you that will be harder to get here, as you'll have to pay a premium on top of their usual prices compared to where you live now. not impossible to get the stuff, but cheaper if you can bring some of it with you. ie, off roster handguns.

good luck on the move, and don't come back to COMMIECHUSETTS if it can be avoided, lol. when you get to the area, dont hesitate to reach out. I live in one of the above towns, so we'd be like neighbors. you can try my club and see if you like it. (Springfield sportsman's club, in Monson). another beautiful local town that should be good on ltcs.

cheers

edit;

@Len-2A Training Len, might you have a copy of or link to the list either COMM2a or GOAL puts out on the LTC application numbers by town, and what they were given, either restricted or not? might help this lad out a bit in his decision making process

I live in Wilbraham and it is a green town and has no problem issuing a ALP LTC's. I was also able to get a machine gun licence green card in Wilbraham with no problem. I don't know what East Long Meadow is like for an LTC. I do know stay away from Long Meadow they are a nightmare and require special approved extra training beyond the state required safety certificate if you want to get a ALP LTC

I just moved out. I wasn’t there long enough to renew my license, but the dealings I’ve had with the cops were all pleasant and professional.

Pioneer Valley Arms is a small shop, but growing and the people there are awesome. Give them a call and see what they say.

I hated that town. I’m so glad to be out. The town is 25 minutes from anywhere, traffic is retarded, the elementary school (Mapleshade) is run by a douche nozzle (Meadow brook k-3 and Birchland Park middle school are good though), the people are all snobby white trash, the roads suck and expect your car to be broken into.

Best of luck to you.

Wish I could stay, but thats how it goes. Thanks everyone for the replies! I appreciate the info.

Hi All,
Moving back to Mass from Georgia and considering East Longmeadow as well as some other nearby towns. I am looking to see if anyone has recent info on getting an LTC with no restrictions in East Longmeadow. I found an an older list that showed it as a Red town, but more recently heard things may have changed. Any info appreciated.
Thanks!
Why, why, why!!!!!
6154e68da84729b92dc26259f7cf8e51.jpeg

I just moved out. I wasn’t there long enough to renew my license, but the dealings I’ve had with the cops were all pleasant and professional.

Pioneer Valley Arms is a small shop, but growing and the people there are awesome. Give them a call and see what they say.

I hated that town. I’m so glad to be out. The town is 25 minutes from anywhere, traffic is retarded, the elementary school (Mapleshade) is run by a douche nozzle (Meadow brook k-3 and Birchland Park middle school are good though), the people are all snobby white trash, the roads suck and expect your car to be broken into.

Best of luck to you.
Sounds like a real nice place to live!!! Not.

I live in EL and have renewed 3 times. Pretty timely and professional. My wife completed hers and got it back in 3 weeks.

Tune is somewhat right. The rotary is retarded, roads are typical Mass roads, and I am sure there are snobby people, I just do not associate with them. Most of the snobs move in from other towns. I guess it wants to be the new Longmeadow.

As for the school system being run by douche nozzles, are their many schools around the country that are not?

Back
Top Bottom