WTB East German Uniform

WTB: NVA Army Uniform, preferably officer

Description: I'm looking for an East German Army uniform for Halloween. Hat, jacket, britches, belt, maybe boots, undershirt and tie. Not BDUs since the regular gray uniform is cheaper. I wear men's medium shirts, size 30 pants, size 10 boots and a small hat (want to say Euro size 56).

Accessories: N/A

Buying Terms: Cash transaction

Price: Not looking to spend more than $75, $80. If needed, I can go without the hat or boots. These are the prices I'm looking at from online vendors:

http://gowenmilitaria.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

Contact info: PM me please.

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom