Earth Day - how are you going to celebrate it?

W

wolf223

I rode my motorcycle instead of my truck thus minimizing my carbon foot print. Then, I started a big ass fire in the back yard and cooked up some kiełbasa and dogs. I ended the day by getting completely drunk. All in all it was a good day.
did you wear chaps? [laugh]

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am going to take all the empty beer bottles in my apartment and dump them in the trash dumpster!

I am too old and frail to carry them two blocks to recycle them for a freaking nickel for each one!

F**k Massachussetts and their stupid deposit laws!
I'm cheap, I return them and get more beer. [smile]

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
clubbed a baby tree and hugged a seal. everything else that happened after the hug could be attributed to the bottle of wine... that the seal drank.

RHJJ

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Drove my diesel pickup around on its race program, smoked out a few liberals driveing their hybreds. Maybe tonight see if I can find a prius and set it onfire with my waste oil.

el duderino

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just the usual tire fire, thought about switching it up this year and dumping a bunch of bleach in the charles river to help clean it up but im too cheap.

dwarven1

Appleseed Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Um... Was this recently?

google, google, google...

Oh. Yesterday. Well... let's see. I helped about a dozen and a half people drive several thousand lead bullets back into mother earth. That count?

Oh, yeah... I also started a grill with an old copy of The Outdoor Message and poured lots of smoke into the atmosphere. And then grilled hot dogs on it.

But the shooters DID all police their brass... that should make the ecofreaks happy.

je25ff

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Going to drive my Humvee through a herd of baby seals while smoking a Marlboro like a boss.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
MattEvan said:
I chopped down a few windmills with an axe, just a typical day for me.
Well, let's see....we went to a gun show. We bought art that involved the death of a tree and lots of little engines spewing exhaust into the air. We placed an order at the print shop...more tree death. We added to noise pollution by blowing the train horns several times.

Crap. I feel like a slacker. We will endeavor to do better next year!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, let's see....we went to a gun show. We bought art that involved the death of a tree and lots of little engines spewing exhaust into the air. We placed an order at the print shop...more tree death. We added to noise pollution by blowing the train horns several times.

Crap. I feel like a slacker. We will endeavor to do better next year!
I applaud your effort. [smile]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scituate had a "large" celebration yesterday praising the new windmill. I sooo wish I still had my Camaro with open exhaust just so I could let it idle near the tent.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I planted 3 bushes and a tree and cut down two massive dead trees. I didn't realize it was earth day, though.

Top Bottom