• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

E-FA10/Paper FA-10 Question

NO info on where you got it, just gun and your info is required.

Online form will IMPLY that you must tell them where you got it, but not so and if you ignore that screen it will let you proceed.

This is where im confused Doesnt the law state i must say who sold me the gun?

thin the commonwealth shall within seven days after receiving such firearm, rifle, shotgun or machine gun, report, in writing, to the commissioner of the department of criminal justice information services the name and address of the seller or donor and the buyer or donee, together with a complete description of the firearm, rifle, shotgun or machine gun, including the caliber, make and serial number.

thats the statute as written correct? it says i have to provide the name and address of the seller

Purchased a rifle @ Cabela's in Maine on Saturday, 10/20/2012.
I have tried three times to register this on the E FA-10. Twice I listed the seller, and then
I just left the seller blank. All three times I received an application error screen. No explaination,
no nothing. I just sent two emails asking WTF. [thinking]

Purchased a rifle @ Cabela's in Maine on Saturday, 10/20/2012.
I have tried three times to register this on the E FA-10. Twice I listed the seller, and then
I just left the seller blank. All three times I received an application error screen. No explaination,
no nothing. I just sent two emails asking WTF. [thinking]

Don't fill out the seller info on out of state purchases. Get a paper fa10 and fill or in screw the efa10

Please don't rip my head off for asking this but did they change the FA10 form. I called a local PD and said I need the real form not the PDF version they said no problem come down. When I got there it wasn't no 3 page set up it was 2 pages one instruction page one fill out page it says make your own copies but he ripped it out of a pad like a sticky note pad of them. Are these things legitimate its numbered on the top and defiantly wasn't printed out in the office I'm a little confused here

Back
Top Bottom