• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dwarven's Face on a Milk Carton

Darius,

I was up in the Green Mountain Nat'l Forest firing a large assortment of weapons and many, many plastic jugs of various sizes and at various ranges out to a hundred or two hundred yards... with Nickel (who almost got mobilized for New Orleans) and several members of the Dead Horse MC.

And my niece. Who fired one shot from my .44 Remington C&P, turned to me and said "Sweeet!" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Score one for Uncle Ross!

Not only was there no Internet access, there was no electricity, running water or even cell phone service!

Oh, and it's "dwarven1" - pronounced "dwarven one", not "dwarven"; "dwarven" is not a proper noun, it's an adjective.

Ross

Cross-X said:
Ok, Ok, Ok, Dwarven1, what does your name mean?

My nickname is "Dwarf". Since that was taken when I tried to get my first user name, I picked something a friend of mine calls me when he's being silly - He'll say something like "Greetings, O Dwarven One."

As to why my nickname is dwarf... I'm short, stocky, bearded, work with metal, have made armor (chain mail and coats of plates both) and my shop is underground (read: basement). What else would fit? :)

Ross - the dwarven one.

Back
Top Bottom