During George Floyd riots police rolled around in unmarked vans firing 40mm rubber bullets at people, a man returned fire in self defense and was acqu

I would be dead because once I returned fire, I wouldn't have stopped until the threat was eliminated or I was empty....

...and jesus christ the cops beat the shit out of the guy... WTF was that!!! Calling him a piece of shit and kicking him in the head... If there's anyone who should be brought up on charges, it's them.

Wow!

1.) It's a MIRACLE that these guys were acquitted. Any other judge, and the return shooter would be in jail for simply defending himself from unidentified shooters.
2.) The police were definitely PSGWSP. What the f*** were they thinking just shooting random people unprovoked?? Shows what pussies they are when they're actually fired back.
3.) The unnecessary roughness on the return shooter was...unnecessary. I've heard multiple times that police are often the fat ones that were bullied in middle school and as police they can finally take their anger out on society.

Amazing video. Everyone needs to see it.

I see a future where only cops are allowed to have the 'high powered' guns as well as armor able to protect against such rounds. Sheep class civilians can only have non police/military calibers and weaker rounds for 'self defense' in the home against other soft targets, definitely not anything AP. Think Latin American countries that let civilians own .380s but not 9 mil cause the military uses it.

What was that old expression? If you give a kid a hammer, everything will look like a nail. What did you think those boys were supposed to do when DHS offloaded all those fancy toys to their departments? Would be a shame not to test out those 40 mike mikes on some real people.

I am not one for rioting... but below would be a "proper" reason for a riot
And the uncharged officers should be on the title of that video and all the articles

It was only after shooting at and pepper-spraying the group that the officers learned it included the gas station owner, his family and friends. They were outside past curfew trying to protect their property

Officer Justin Stetson and Sgt. Andrew Bittell punched and kicked Stallings, who did not resist, as he said, "Listen, listen, sir!" before he is pulled to a sitting position, bloodied and dazed.

So far no officers have been disciplined for their actions in response to the riot. Minneapolis Police Department spokesperson officer Garrett Parten said the MPD is unable to comment because of an ongoing, internal investigation.

The 28-year-old Army veteran rejected a plea deal from prosecutors that included a 12-year sentence.

Stallings — who has no criminal record and a permit to carry a handgun — took his case to trial. In their complaint, prosecutors said Stallings “did not comply and resisted” police. But body camera and surveillance video played in court contradicted those claims.

Stallings — who has no criminal record and a permit to carry a handgun — took his case to trial. In their complaint, prosecutors said Stallings “did not comply and resisted” police. But body camera and surveillance video played in court contradicted those claims.

He put his pistol down and proned out as soon as the police were identifiable as such. He never moved even as they were kicking and punching him.

You know, I bet that late at night he wishes he'd been more effective with his fire.

Wonder whether they even had the pretext of a curfew.

One shouldn't be put in the position of wondering that about the Minneapolis government.

And yet one has been.

Compare and contrast with that cell phone video of storm troopers jogging hut hut hut
down a residential street and shooting rubber bullets at people on their front stoops
during a curfew that didn't require people to stay indoors on their own property.

...and jesus christ the cops beat the shit out of the guy... WTF was that!!! ...

1.) It's a MIRACLE that these guys were acquitted. Any other judge, and the return shooter would be in jail for simply defending himself from unidentified shooters.
Judge, fudge.

This was a jury verdict.

Objectively he might not have been guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Subjectively this might qualify as Jury Nullification.

2.) The police were definitely PSGWSP. What the f*** were they thinking just shooting random people unprovoked?? Shows what pussies they are when they're actually fired back.
Given the written synopsis of the event,
I was thinking "fück around and find out"
the whole time during the in-van video.

The 28-year-old Army veteran rejected a plea deal from prosecutors that included a 12-year sentence.

Stallings — who has no criminal record and a permit to carry a handgun — took his case to trial.
Not.
Weak.

He put his pistol down and proned out as soon as the police were identifiable as such. He never moved even as they were kicking and punching him.

You know, I bet that late at night he wishes he'd been more effective with his fire.
Imagine if he'd been wearing better sneakers
and just ran away...

Of course there was a building camera capturing so much,
they probably could have identified him anyhow.

How long had they been rolling around shooting at people? We caught the tail end but it sounds like these jack wagons were riding around for a while shooting at people like a couple of teenagers with a paintball gun. Bunch of dipshits.

I see a future where only cops are allowed to have the 'high powered' guns as well as armor able to protect against such rounds. Sheep class civilians can only have non police/military calibers and weaker rounds for 'self defense' in the home against other soft targets, definitely not anything AP. Think Latin American countries that let civilians own .380s but not 9 mil cause the military uses it.
Lol not sure if serious, you would need to have a big bloodbath first to get "there".

This is why the defund the police movement has legs. I see videos like this and I want those Jack Boot Thugs out of a job as well..

I want to support the law that's my community but then I see videos like this and it's tough. Knowing that all the officers grouped together supported their fellow comrades behind their side of the thin blue line... They can all get f***** in my opinion...

This is why the defund the police movement has legs. I see videos like this and I want those Jack Boot Thugs out of a job as well..

I want to support the law that's my community but then I see videos like this and it's tough. Knowing that all the officers grouped together supported their fellow comrades behind their side of the thin blue line... They can all get f***** in my opinion...
stand up to crap behavior...but dont let people shift your narrative either.

I sincerely doubt there was an office pool going around to see how many they could tag... you'd have no idea this happened if they all shut up about it

FREGGIN VIDEO CAPTURING EVERYTHING COPS DO. "He resisted and did not comply".

Without that pesky video evidence, the police report would've been uncontested. And another innocent civilian, simply protecting his person an property from perceived deadly force, wouldve been sent to jail for eight counts, including
-second-degree attempted murder
- first-degree assault
-second-degree assault
-second-degree riot

Police hate video like anything in the world. Pre-Rodney King, police brutality was common and widespread. The advent of video changed everything.

Just despicable. IMO no police vehicles should be unmarked. You are LEO, that vehicle should be identifiable. Second, since when the hell do police have a right to freakin shoot someone simply because they are out? Curfew or not. We all know non lethal rounds are deadly, these cops could or killed someone.

Back
Top Bottom