• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dumb Question

NES-nation,

I have a dumb question, so forgive me... I'm fairly new to NES (only been a member for about a year or so) so I wasn't sure if I qualify to enter the Monthly Giveaway. I'm not a paying member (yet), but I think its fantastic that this community offers this perk.

Thanks for all the helpful information!

Need to be a paying member (Green) to enter any of the giveaways or Karma- have to be green to post anything for sale as well.

Go Green - only $21

Yep, need to be green to enter. At $21 it is more then worth it the first karma you win or the first group by you join.... not to mention, some people discount for green and or are more likely to respond to questions :)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

derek lays all that out in "how do you post in" for the give-away. you still have time to go green and get in.

into my 3rd year and i figure i've gotten over $600.00 worth of info (maybe more) for $60.00. yeah i could have just been a registered user, but it makes me feel better to be green.

Last edited:
Yep, need to be green to enter. At $21 it is more then worth it the first karma you win or the first group by you join.... not to mention, some people discount for green and or are more likely to respond to questions :)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Thanks, Spcantwell

Karma????

We like giving stuff away free. Only available in the "Members section" that comes with Green status. 3 years in and I've both won and given away a heck of a lot more than $60 worth.

Trust us, drink the green kool-aid :)

+1....koolaid is good. I don't think I've won $21 worth of karma, but I don't give a shit. Totally worth the membership just to support such a great forum.

ETA: these stickers were worth the membership fee all day long:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436352806.785676.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436353031.011113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom