Dumb Laws in Massachusetts

Tell that to Sportsmans Guide, they actually have a restriction against shipping human silhouette paper targets to Massachusetts.

They signed a consent decree with the AG NOT to ship much of anything into MA. It probably goes way overboard wrt MGL restrictions.

As soon as Charlie is sworn in I am sending Mini Me a challenge.

You challenge, he gets to choose the weapon. It'll be marshmallow guns at 10 paces. And you know there is a marshmallow shortage right?

All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday.

This one should be enforced as well.

I always carry at Church, and have a sidearm that I consider my " Sunday, go to Church gun". Heck, down south and in Texas, this is really a thing.

I do feel a little conflicted during the part of the service when you wish others well. " Peace be with you..." and I think, don't worry, If it is not I have 25 rounds of 45 acp jhp to assist evil doers find the lord.

And yes, I usually carry a 1911 in church. I figure, if you are going to carry, at least carry something that makes a statement. Kinda like the same way black women wear awesome hats to church. You break out your Sunday best. I can't wait till my shoulder rig comes in for my S&W 29. [grin]

You challenge, he gets to choose the weapon. It'll be marshmallow guns at 10 paces. And you know there is a marshmallow shortage right?

But hypothetically... think of how gratifying it would be to choke him with marshmallows. [thinking]

Damn, sometimes this place brings out the worst in me! LOL

The sportsmans guide is long since dead to me...

They've been dead to me too for the last 10 years or so, but I moved from MA to NH last Summer and their shipping restrictions no longer apply to me.

So it is legal for a Taxi Driver to have sex in the back seat while a Gorilla sits up front!

Have you seen a Boston Cab lately ???
Lot's of them are being driven by gorillas.

Tell that to Sportsmans Guide, they actually have a restriction against shipping human silhouette paper targets to Massachusetts.

Just like there's no law against shipping ammo into Mass., either, but Marsha sends cease and desist letters to anyone who does and who comes to her attention, so most online vendors won't do it.

Really, if the powers that be were solely interested in making sure that only eligible people received ammo, they'd work out a deal with the online vendors where the vendor keeps a photocopy of your LTC/FID on file, but that's not what they're interested in. They just want to make it as much of a PITA as possible on those of us who (1) comply with the law and (2) want to save a few bucks. *fume*

High fares and broke travelers?[laugh]

Oh, that is how it is done! I didn't know.... Long ago, I saw a cab dropping off a passenger in front of my apartment window, and suddenly he didn't have any money. Instead of having sex with his passenger, he proceeded to beat him up instead. I watched this for a while until they were nearly crashing through my basement apartment window as well as bounce off the hood of my car. So I called 911 and it looks like the guy got a free cab ride. Who knew sex was an option to get out of it?

I do feel a little conflicted during the part of the service when you wish others well. " Peace be with you..."
No need to feel conflicted - ever hear of the phrase "peace through superior firepower"?

Just like there's no law against shipping ammo into Mass., either, but Marsha sends cease and desist letters to anyone who does and who comes to her attention, so most online vendors won't do it.

Really, if the powers that be were solely interested in making sure that only eligible people received ammo, they'd work out a deal with the online vendors where the vendor keeps a photocopy of your LTC/FID on file, but that's not what they're interested in. They just want to make it as much of a PITA as possible on those of us who (1) comply with the law and (2) want to save a few bucks. *fume*

It's all about the sales tax.

Witchs are banned and you have to bring your gun to church. Call me old fashon but Im ok with that! And who would dare put tomatos in clam chowder? That is a crime!

Back
Top Bottom