Duffle Bag Full Of Guns Found Buried In Backyard

Not guns. Now boat Anchors. Crying shame. Lazy F’s Couldn’t even use a trash bag in the bag?

My friend lived in AZ. Very dry. Tough to dig too. Some landlord or homeowner will someday dig up an engine block we buried in the yard of the place he rented about 20 years ago.
The scrap yard would have taken it, but it was heavy, and it wouldn't fit in the trunk of his car.
I think it was a Honda B16.
If anybody wants it, it's only about 2 inches under.

there's a few vids on youtube where guys are burying a few guns and coming back to dig them up a year later to look at their condition. i noticed they were getting a serious number of views in the last several weeks. [wink]

I’m going to guess that they weren’t buried in anticipation of later retrieval. More likely that they were used in a crime and “disposed of” in this yard.
Either way they're idiots for letting it make the news.
They're liable to end up buried in the damned desert,
unmarked graves out past Terlingua.

That's not even enough for a decent drive-by, where are the crates cachet of ammo ???
FTFY.

Some landlord or homeowner will someday dig up an engine block we buried in the yard of the place he rented about 20 years ago.
The scrap yard would have taken it, but it was heavy, and it wouldn't fit in the trunk of his car.
Cousin's husband just told me that in the 70's he buried a lead-acid battery in a campground
because it died and he didn't know what else to do with it. His sons have been yanking his chain
about it for half a century.

I pointed out to him that before the glaciers return and scrape that crap up,
someone is going to dig the battery up - because whether or not it's legal
to prospect for stuff with metal detectors, people do it on the sly anyhow.
When they sweep over that mess, they're gonna think they've found Nazi gold.

Guy digging hole: Hey man, look at these bags of guns I found.
Friend: BAG of guns you found.
Guy digging hole: Yeah, three bags. Full of guns. Some in bad shape. We should turn these in.
Friend: No, one bag of rusty crap.

My friend lived in AZ. Very dry. Tough to dig too. Some landlord or homeowner will someday dig up an engine block we buried in the yard of the place he rented about 20 years ago.

I know a house in Newton that has THREE Chevy 396 engines (all with broken cranks) buried in the yard since the early 80's.

Talk about your improper storage... look at that rust!

How did they get enough moisture to rust like that, in Phoenix?

I don't know the Arizona laws about "found property", but in NH the people who turned them in could get them back in 30 days if no one claimed them.

That part of phoenix was once under water. Who ever reported those guns lost in a boating accident is now in deep sh*t!

I actually think they were wise to report it...

Had they dug it up and kept it - the original Cartel members might have returned.

Stealing guns from the Cartel is a chop up your body and dissolve the parts in a barrel kind of offense.

Besides those guns are junk.

I would not have taken them for free if guns like that they were legally transferred to me.

A Glock on the other had would have done just fine those conditions.

Some WD40 could easily loosened up the extractor to pull it off and clean it along with the other internals.

Good as new after a couple hours of work.

Or, replace the internals.

Back
Top Bottom