• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dude got swatted in Reading today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly!!!
WTF???
Maybe the driver is a NES member that d*ck slapped her in the back of his car and then she called the cops.

I always thought d*ck slapping only happened behind the kitchen at NES shoots and meet and greets. This is getting out of control.

I had to call the cops on a guy in the MB Reading parking lot once. Watched a riced out total POS Honda pull into a parking spot, and blast the side of the SUV next to him. He then rolled to the other side of the lot before leaving. I pulled in front of him and very obviously wrote his plate down, then followed him while on the phone with the cops. He pulled into Staples down the street, and I left it at that. Cops nabbed him, and I got a very thankful call from the car owner.

Am I a Karen? lol
Yup. And if he was black, bum rushed you, struggled over your gun and you shot and killed him, then you would be a racist-redneck-n'er-hunting-karen. Lolz.

It has been said and admitted that in divorce actions, if they really dug for the truth both parties in almost all cases could face perjury charges. The courts ignore those sorts of things and most especially when women are doing the lying.

And as someone else stated, divorce attorneys oftentimes put pressure on the women to file a 209A against the guy as a bargaining chip in court, even when nothing was done to actually meet the criteria for a 209A.

That's exactly what the first lawyer my sister hired tried to do.
I mean she pushed it like a leg humping dog to the point my sister fired her.
The divorce was mutual and amicable and all the both of them wanted to do was get the paperwork done.
This see you next Tuesday was trying to turn it into an ugly shit show.

This is not accurate. A summons or criminal complaint outside of MGL Chapter 90 (IE she broke no motor vehicle laws) but is being summoned for other criminal offense(s) where no motor vehicle citation is warranted or needed=no ticket issued.
Neighbor's son got a MA Uniform Citation ("criminal" box checked; court appearance) from MBTA railroad police for trespassing on the main line in Malden.

cams said: "She needs to be dick slapped hard for this kind of BS."

Can anyone -- preferably cams himself -- explain what, exactly, is meant by that statement?

I'm just another NFG here on NES and not up to speed with all the lingo.

Actually, I don't know.

But I know this:

If you are indeed calling for the sexual abuse of the complaining party, then you are a prime example of why red flag laws are gaining momentum.

Have you ever heard of hyperbole?

Thanks, timbo, but cams needs to speak for himself.

After all, words mean things.

cams, explain what you meant by "She needs to be dick slapped hard for this kind of BS."

Thanks, timbo, but cams needs to speak for himself.

After all, words mean things.

cams, explain what you meant by "She needs to be dick slapped hard for this kind of BS."
He needs to, does he? You sound like you must be in a position of considerable power to be able to declare what someone here needs to do and command him to do it. [insert Southpark "Respect my authority" meme here]

cams said: "She needs to be dick slapped hard for this kind of BS."
Can anyone -- preferably cams himself -- explain what, exactly, is meant by that statement?

I'd explain it to you but you probably wouldn't get it.

Would you explain to me why you think CAMS identifies as a he/him? Explain exactly, what criteria you used to make that determination.

Some women exploit their "protected class status" to F over men. This likely was the case here. A dong slap is a excruciatingly weak punishment for what she did. She actually used local government as an instrument of revenge for some idiotic road rage incident.

cockpitbob...

Have you ever heard of hyperbole?

Just kidding.

If cams had any balls, he'd spell it out.

He has probably done what some of us are contemplating. That is putting you on the ignore list. Most of us here on NES are great at sharing gun info, but we generally despise whining, demanding a**h***s.

Since you have proven yourself to be an asshat of the first order through your refusal to be anything other than self righteous and obtuse, I will explain it to you.

One dick slaps someone under their control as an act of extreme humiliation.
Calling for the woman to be dick slapped was to wish for the legal and/or social consequence of her action to be one so drastic as to leave her in such a state of humiliation that would be as if someone had actually dick slapped her.

Now that one of NES's resident Aspies has actually had to explain, in detail, a basic social interaction for you, how do you feel? A little dick slapped maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom