Dropped my CCW in the toilet

Same, seems like a recipe or either forgetting it or introducing more chance for a ND.

Taco Bell would make an even worse recipe.

One time at home I ran to the bathroom, threw my pants and equipment off and shortly after there was an explosion.

Thank the Lord there was enough TP for the ND.

That was one hell of s Chaloopa.

Yo quero Taco Bell.

For sale: xds 45 LNIB. never been carried or shot and certainly has never fallen in the toilet! buy with confidence [smile]

I just usually hang my gat off of the coat hook, or if it's a classy place, give it to the bathroom attendant to hold onto for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop pissing sitting down Al

this.

and obligatory:

EUsWAb0.jpg

Underwear? Underwear?
Years ago there was an epic thread covering how to avoid this.

I believe the advice was to hook the side of your underwear around the gun, holding it vertical against the outside of your leg. AND covering it in case the nosy bastard in the next stall is peeking.

Some funny stuff in this thread. All kidding aside though, did you change the ammo out for some fresh carry ammo? Probably didn't stay submerged long enough to damage it, but I'd feel better saving those for range use anyway.

6 pages of fun and no one posted this gem?
A Russian lieutenant retrieves his Makarov he dropped in the outhouse:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it ever really a "clean" bowl????? [smile]

Strangely enough flushed toilets are actually probably cleaner than a lot of other things. I think some college students swabbed for bacteria on a flushed toilet vs a desk telephone, and the telephone was far worse.

-Mike

Strangely enough flushed toilets are actually probably cleaner than a lot of other things. I think some college students swabbed for bacteria on a flushed toilet vs a desk telephone, and the telephone was far worse.

Study was flawed -- apples to oranges b/c they didn't use a porcelain phone...

-Mike

even so....lol

Back
Top Bottom