Driving to work this morning and almost lost it

Sorry, I have no issue with Anti, or Commie or Hildebeast, or whatever stickers you want to have.

I'll not flip you off ( I'm very mellow driving, anyways) for expressing your opinion.

Now, my younger son (who was not able to vote [sad]) had Trump stuff on his ride. He got flipped off frequently. "How many times have you flipped of Hillary cars?" He said, "Never." This is good. Just because someone is not on your side, there's no reason to be rude.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/49509105/300-sparta-theres-no-reason-we-cant-be-civil.jpg

This is the reason i stay way from bumper stickers or any NRA/Goal decals

Always great to see the Constitution in action. Some guys get to have a strong opinion about the 2nd Amendment while others get to have a strong opinion about the 1st Amendment. God bless America.

If there were a constitutional convention, there is a decent chance the new 2A would define infringement, and make it clear it has nothing to do with the militia.
It'd also likely ban the "A" word, gay marriage and put in term limits. The lefties should watch what they wish for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Pulled alongside a Prius heading north and saw the "H" sticker on the back window, as
he pulled further ahead I saw he had a "Repeal the 2nd Amendment"
sticker on his bumper.
I pulled up next to him and got his attention and gave him the bird.
A special kind of stupid was this man.
Infuriating [sad2]
I really wish I could leave this Moonbat cesspool of a state
This is definitely the actions of someone that's need to live in the land of free New Hampshire

Wow, never saw that sticker before. Last I checked 2A just affirms a civil right. Repealing it changes nothing
It would allow MA, CA, NY and NJ to complete the process of turning citizens into captive subjects. MA rulers would love to create a place where only criminals and the government have guns. Much safer for the criminals and the corrupt to operate.

Left on red ???? Show us a pic, or move back to KALIFORNIA......

Kalifornia has come to you

M.G.L. c. 89 § 8 said:
When two vehicles approach or enter an intersection of any ways, as defined in section one of chapter ninety, at approximately the same instant, the operator of the vehicle on the left shall yield the right-of-way to the vehicle on the right. Any operator intending to turn left, in an intersection, across the path or lane of vehicles approaching from the opposite direction shall, before turning, yield the right-of-way until such time as the left turn can be made with reasonable safety. Any operator of a vehicle entering a rotary intersection shall yield the right-of-way to any vehicle already in the intersection. The foregoing provisions of this section shall not apply when an operator is otherwise directed by a police officer, or by a traffic regulating sign, device or signal lawfully erected and maintained in accordance with the provisions of section two of chapter eighty-five and, where so required with the written approval of the department of highways and while such approval is in effect.

At any intersection on ways, as defined in section one of chapter ninety, in which vehicular traffic is facing a steady red indication in a traffic control signal, the driver of a vehicle which is stopped as close as practicable at the entrance to the crosswalk or the near side of the intersections or, if none, then at the entrance to the intersection in obedience to such red or stop signal, may make either (1) a right turn or (2) if on a one-way street may make a left turn to another one-way street, but shall yield the right-of-way to pedestrians and other traffic proceeding as directed by the signal at said intersection, except that a city or town, subject to section two of chapter eighty-five, by rules, orders, ordinances, or by-laws, and the department of highways on state highways or on ways at their intersections with a state highway, may prohibit any such turns against a red or stop signal at any such intersection, and such prohibition shall be effective when a sign is erected at such intersection giving notice thereof. Any person who violates the provisions of this paragraph shall be punished by a fine of not less than thirty-five dollars.

Funny thing is the left lane crawlers have 50% chance or higher of having RI tags.

LOL. And another 25% for CT. They'd be 90%, but it isn't often you see a CT plate in Eastern MA. [rofl]

Driving up 95, a pile of idiots in the LEFT FARKING LANE getting ready to take the left-exit for Foxwoods in. . . . . 30 miles. Gosh I hate 95 in CT. OK, I'm done. LOL

Pulled alongside a Prius heading north and saw the "H" sticker on the back window, as
he pulled further ahead I saw he had a "Repeal the 2nd Amendment"
sticker on his bumper.
I pulled up next to him and got his attention and gave him the bird.
A special kind of stupid was this man.
Infuriating [sad2]
I really wish I could leave this Moonbat cesspool of a state
I can at least respect someone that wants to repeal the Second Amendment - they're being honest. What I can't respect is all the anits who say "I support the Second Amendment, but..." Those folks want to claim they protect a fundamental right, but at the same time they want make it a dead letter.

Aren't you being a bit judgmental? What if the Prius belonged to his husband?
Unfortunately, comments like this only help to reinforce the evil that is identity politics. If you're gay (and that shouldn't be read to be a bad thing) you must be against the Second Amendment. If you own guns, then you must NOT be gay - and that's supposedly a good thing. The Second Amendment will never be considered a 'normal' right if it continues to be associated only certain types of people.

I love passing the Prius drivers w/their Hillary or Bernie stickers. I beep, wave and point to the rear of my car w/my "I'm Deplorable" and my anti Maura bumper stickers. Just Trump winning causes these moonbats to foam at the mouth and curse in tongues.

Back
Top Bottom