Driving to work this morning and almost lost it

Pulled alongside a Prius heading north and saw the "H" sticker on the back window, as
he pulled further ahead I saw he had a "Repeal the 2nd Amendment"
sticker on his bumper.
I pulled up next to him and got his attention and gave him the bird.
A special kind of stupid was this man.
Infuriating [sad2]
I really wish I could leave this Moonbat cesspool of a state

You probably made him excited, the whole reason these moonbats put on that kind of sticker is to rustle jimmies. Why give someone like that the satisfaction?

Pulled alongside a Prius heading north and saw the "H" sticker on the back window, as
he pulled further ahead I saw he had a "Repeal the 2nd Amendment"
sticker on his bumper.
I pulled up next to him and got his attention and gave him the bird.
A special kind of stupid was this man.
Infuriating [sad2]
I really wish I could leave this Moonbat cesspool of a state

I'd like to do what you did but my luck would be the guy would call the cops and report a road rage incident and I get pulled over while carrying.......
If I'm carrying, I would get his attention, wave and give him a thumbs up!

My neighborhood has several vehicles with maura bumper stickers. One has multiple maura bumper stickers, in case you miss the first one? Raises my blood pressure ever morning I see that crap on my way work...

Repealing it changes nothing

Repealing it is the only legitimate, Constitutional gun control tactic that the Statists should employ. If successful, the response would be anice armed Revolution. So I think that it changes a lot, if the Statists have the balls.

I'd like to do what you did but my luck would be the guy would call the cops and report a road rage incident and I get pulled over while carrying.......
If I'm carrying, I would get his attention, wave and give him a thumbs up!

Ok, call the cops. The finger is freedom of speech. Who cares if u get stopped while carrying? As long as u have a proper permission slip your good.
I would have flipped him off and pulled in front so he has to stare at my veteran plates

Repealing it is the only legitimate, Constitutional gun control tactic that the Statists should employ. If successful, the response would be a nice armed Revolution. So I think that it changes a lot, if the Statists have the balls.

Actually, c'mon, let's be real. And I mean "really REAL", cuz we (and THEY) all know exactly how it would go down..
The "response", at least generally,
the would be to log on to NES (and the thousands of other chat forums like this nationwide), screaming WTF! WTF!!.. THIS IS NOT WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS.. (etc etc etc)", and screaming "EAT A BIG OLD _**_ MAURA!!".. followed by rallies where a few hundred (out of the thousands of) like-minded gun owners get together and look like a Klan meeting or a gathering of Larry the Cable Guy clones. There be ranting, screaming, largely-ignored requests for press coverage, and, in the end? Everyone would go home all revved-up, psyched up, pumped up, and loaded up for the "revolution"...

Couple of weeks later, right around dinner time with your wife and kids around their law-abiding hubby/daddy, the doorbell would ring...Three or five of the "Sorry, just following orders, Tom" .gov agents/officers (one of whom you recognize from high school or whatever) excuse themselves for interrupting your afternoon/evening at home...

Your acquaintance, who now resembles RoboCop, and the other members of the Reichstag apologize to your wife as the paid thugs (two in full ballistic gear, trigger finger resting in "safe but ready" position) hand you a confiscation order to relieve you of your primary means of self-defense, and primary means of protection from the government tyranny that you're presently experiencing, now in your basement, the garage, your bedroom closet, etc..

You WANT to explode and grab the Mossberg and order the Redcoats /Nazi squad off of your property, but, alas, like millions of other peaceful law abiders, you "do the right thing" in front of your kids.

Then you hop the MBTA to go to work the next morning, unarmed except for a folding knife or next-to-be-banned Pepper Spray and you ride the train into a sh*tty side of town, hoping you make it home tonight without getting mugged/attacked/stabbed/shot/beaten to death etc etc... so that you can have dinner again with family.. and log on to NES and scream with rage. EABOD G*DDAMNED ANTIGUN YUPPIE FAIRIES AND... AND... AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE A REVOLUTION! YOU'LL SEE!! "

That's what the "response" would be, what REALLY would happen, and most people here know damned well that's the truth...And "THEY" (the pink hat twit statist fairies and "smahter than you!" Bloomsuck arseholes) know damned DAMNED well that this is what REALLY would, unfortunately, "happen" in response to confiscation. Think about it. Cuz anyone who believes otherwise is basically "touching themselves" in fantasy.

Just sayin'

Last edited:
Repealing it is the only legitimate, Constitutional gun control tactic that the Statists should employ. If successful, the response would be anice armed Revolution. So I think that it changes a lot, if the Statists have the balls.
If there were a constitutional convention, there is a decent chance the new 2A would define infringement, and make it clear it has nothing to do with the militia.

I have seen 'Obama 08' stickers on Prius's that are way newer than that. Who puts outdated campaign stickers on their cars? These people are mentally ill.

I have seen 'Obama 08' stickers on Prius's that are way newer than that. Who puts outdated campaign stickers on their cars? These people are mentally ill.

Screen-Shot-2017-04-12-at-11.50.34-PM.png

All you can do is laugh at people that have stickers like that on their car. No need to get angry, but just shake your head in disgust and disbelief.

Anyone that would support the repeal of any portion of the BOR is mentally ill. Plain and simple.

Reminds me of a classic. Alabamians take your bird to the next level:

[video=youtube_share;pKcJ-0bAHB4]http://youtu.be/pKcJ-0bAHB4[/video]

Last edited:
Never understood why after Killary (or any other campaign that ended such as Obama) lost that these people don't remove the sticker. You may as well be routing for the losing team, oh wait they are.

I just drill it down to being down right lazy. Gould luck on that trade in for that shiny new Prius.

Never understood why after Killary (or any other campaign that ended such as Obama) lost that these people don't remove the sticker. You may as well be routing for the losing team, oh wait they are.

I just drill it down to being down right lazy. Gould luck on that trade in for that shiny new Prius.

In fairness, removing bumper stickers takes a bit of work. That's sort of anathema to Killary supporters.

In fairness, removing bumper stickers takes a bit of work. That's sort of anathema to Killary supporters.

And when you remove them there is a clear paint discoloration that you can see from orbit. I get it you want to put a sticker on your car, place it on the glass and when it's time to remove it it's that much easier.

And when you remove them there is a clear paint discoloration that you can see from orbit. I get it you want to put a sticker on your car, place it on the glass and when it's time to remove it it's that much easier.

We once put a magnetic "South of the Border" bumper sticker on my mother's Cadillac just for the reaction.

If there were a constitutional convention, there is a decent chance the new 2A would define infringement, and make it clear it has nothing to do with the militia.

I need to respectfully disagree. There is no way in hell that current politicians could unanimously agree to a definition of infringement. Try to imagine this crop of losers trying to write a US Constitution as elaborate, succinct, and time tested as our forefathers did. Even if they could come close to doing it, which I argue that they couldn't, it would be a minimum of 100,000 pages or more of fantasy BS!

Back
Top Bottom