WTS Drive the Gadsden, price drop to $3000

Yup, the Gadsden is for sale, see the pics! Some people have a Gadsden flag or sticker ON their vehicle. This Jeep IS the Gadsden. And it has a 125db train horn courtesy of @Golddiggie to let people know you've arrived:)

Ok... It's an 01, I've had it about 4 years, done a bunch to it. For starters, pretty much everything works. Mostly, it IS a jeep... 3 of 4 speakers are out, every once in a while the l/f starts working, then stops for a while. The important stuff is good, trans, engine, 4wd. I had the entire rear suspension done by Elias 4WD a year ago. Leafs, , brackets, shackles, shocks, the works. Rotting oil pan was replaced. Some steering part (had to be measured and ordered) can't remember the name was replaced. Some other stuff was done. If I can find the receipt I'll email it to you, but $3k+ of work. Tires are 30x9.5 and have MAYBE 2k miles on them. I wanted 31x10.5 but didn't want to mod anything. $800+ worth of rubber. Washer pumps front and rear are new, hood release is new, water pump was done a couple of years ago. I had the lowers on all four doors cut off and replaced with diamond plate, $1200 done by Martell Welding. Nice work. The headliner was professionally replaced ($300 cash no receipt) this spring. Had the wiper bushings replaced, bought an entire motor assembly (junk yard) and still have it too. I put a battery in this year also. It's been fluid filmed a couple of times and gets undercarriage washed in the spring. ONLY reason it wasn't my "daily" is that I live 35 miles from work and 14-15 MPG would have killed me. So it was for weekends, range, camping trips, snow, etc...

Now the bad... Passenger floor has rust at the transmission "hump" but the floor inside has never gotten wet. The rear hatch got replaced because the original bent when the truck was backed into one of those concrete/steel bolsters. Replacement fits and doesn't leak, power lock works, key doesn't. The AC and heat work, sometimes the blower fan doesn't. The vents cycle, but the fan thing is new and I haven't gotten into it. The front fenders have more rust than I'd like, but for an almost 19 y/o Jeep in MA it's not too bad.

All in all, it's a good, solid truck, runs strong. If you can work on it you've got a REAL good base to go from. Honestly, if I wasn't moving to Tennessee I'd be keeping it. I probably have $6-7k into it plus what I paid. We bought a house and land, I'm gonna be doing work, and I need a TRUCK to haul stuff. Can't throw brush in a jeep or dump a ton of stone in the back. So it's for sale. I think it's worth every penny of $5-6 grand, it'll go up on CL in a few days for $5k, I'll sell it to an NES'r for $4k all done. Give me your email address and I'll forward the repair bill from Elias, the rest you'll have to see or trust me on...

Lee

And if you don't want this one, Lady Radtekk is selling her 2011 Liberty also... And yes, I know it's a Dodge, she's told me that several times. When we get to TN she wants to find an old CJ, she's a died-in-the-wool Jeep Girl:)

Sorry, only able to upload 1 pic, dunno why. Pm me with an email address and I'll send plenty.

20190831_142442.jpg

Try listing it on Jeeps of mass on Facebook I’m sure it would sell quickly on there. They love old school Cherokees on there

Back
Top Bottom