• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dreaming of New Hampshire

I was just day dreaming about what it will be like to live in New Hampshire. I'm closing on my new home in Newton on June 3rd. I'm making out my non-resident Mass. LTC application, going from a non-resident NH license to a resident license, and I sent in an address change for my Maine license. I can't believe there will be no more "approved list", high cap mags can be bought and possessed anywhere. I can actually defend myself and my property without being prosecuted my some liberal, gun-hating DA. I guess heaven isn't that far away. [lol]

"That the  said  Constitution  shall  never  be  construed  to
           authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or
           the  rights of conscience;  or to prevent  the  people  of  The
           United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own
           arms..." (Samuel Adams)

Congrats.......I'm stationed in Boston but recently moved to Nashua NH........I like it a lot better here. I'm a born and raised Mainer but New Hampshire gun laws are slightly better then Maine - and I can still commute to Boston - granted both NH and ME has an overflow of Mass. liberals.

I should go work on establishing residency "officially" here on Monday before I hit the road again.

I keep thinking about New Hampshire also. My wife really does not like the idea. She is a teacher on Hanscom AFB and we live in Burlington so she is literally 10 - 15 minutes from work. I have always subscribed to the idea of staying in MA and fighting the fight, but I have this deep dread that despite any and all efforts that the liberal crazies will eventually totally swallow up this state. Of course if Hillary (GAG!) gets in the white house the whole country may be in jeopardy.

This July we are vacationing in Texas. I am trying to convince the wife that it would be a great place to retire. I do know that when I retire I am out of MA. I will not spend my waning years waiting for some PC, bleeding heart liberal puke to decide that a .22 single shot is an assault weapon.

I live in a border town...so the frustration doubles. I do all my shopping in NH gunshops. We've been researching NH and it's school sytems for a while, I have a special needs child that must to come first.

Back
Top Bottom