Dragunov/PSL

are these bad boys MA compliant? svd and psl ? hearing the price range, now im intersted.... always assumed they were more.....

Yes, both are MA compliant- neither rifle has magazines that are higher capacity than 10 rounds. PSL will roughly run you $600-800. SVD-$4.5k-5k. You can get a chinese version for $3.5k if you look, though. But it's not ruskie.

As far as a shoot off goes, I'd be down for a nice friendly meeting where we try to shoot post it notes with PSLs. I enjoy stuff like that. I'd be down to travel out to a range that is friendly to visitors. Braintree is good with stuff like that and they have a 100 yard range. If you guys have ranges that are better, or more central to your locations, I would travel out to you all.

Or I'll just take my PSL to the range when I get the time, take my shots, and then show you guys with some pictures.

And dench is just being bitter. Don't listen to him. He's just jealous that another NES'er built another sweet AK74 and he doesn't have one yet.

Here she is after feeding silver bear through an east german mag and Izzy pre-ban plum. Got the trigger guard riveted on and is now fully assembled.
IMAG0514.jpg

Hopefully I'll be painting her tonight. And I've got a PK-23 on order for her. Tasty.

Last edited:
Yes, both are MA compliant- neither rifle has magazines that are higher capacity than 10 rounds. PSL will roughly run you $600-800. SVD-$4.5k-5k. You can get a chinese version for $3.5k if you look, though. But it's not ruskie.

As far as a shoot off goes, I'd be down for a nice friendly meeting where we try to shoot post it notes with PSLs. I enjoy stuff like that. I'd be down to travel out to a range that is friendly to visitors. Braintree is good with stuff like that and they have a 100 yard range. If you guys have ranges that are better, or more central to your locations, I would travel out to you all.

Or I'll just take my PSL to the range when I get the time, take my shots, and then show you guys with some pictures.

And dench is just being bitter. Don't listen to him. He's just jealous that another NES'er built another sweet AK74 and he doesn't have one yet.

Here she is after feeding silver bear through an east german mag and Izzy pre-ban plum. Got the trigger guard riveted on and is now fully assembled.
IMAG0514.jpg

Hopefully I'll be painting her tonight. And I've got a PK-23 on order for her. Tasty.

jealous.

I will be building this. lol 100%

<snip>
You rub your eyes with the taste of old cigarettes and booze on your breathe. Uh oh. You'd been drinking last night. Hard. The smell of shellac is overpowering your senses. You start to vomit in your own mouth. Then you roll over and that urge to be sick has now been shocked out of your system: because there she is, the woman you had fallen for at the bar believing all of her stories of how she could please you, because let's face it- you'd never gone home with a woman like this before.

Her once long, shapely, smooth, and firm calves that you once thought stood well on this earth are now stumpy, short, and hairy. She may have been wearing a very sexy dress, much like those svelt women of classy dance clubs downtown, but you now see through it all... and know she should have been wearing the potato bags that only she can fit in to. Expensive black stilletos for a communist pig? Her feet should be bare for the dirt floors that she hopelessly sweeps.

And then you cry because your dream is over. She's a communist. An ugly, fat, smelly communist. That iodine you smell only makes your tears sting. But she's reliable. And she's cheap. So you can always comfort your now throbbing heartache with cheap BJs from her in a back ally that will always get your rocks off. Your hands are already black from the crappy food that you fed her last night, so what's the hurt in a little self indulgence? It just won't do it with that extra flick of the tongue. Or the precision and heightened senses that the american blonde can do while she's asleep.

You either come to grips of what you're sleeping with and tell your friends on the internet, or you can keep lying to yourself and everyone that's around you. I know where you've been, kid. Fooling me isn't going to happen, but I don't very much care what you claim or don't claim.

Because I've been there.

And I like it.

That description is simply...awesome.

so_much_win.jpg

Somewhat off topic, but would the Yugo m76 rifle be legal in MA. I want one but can't seem to find one for sale. Would it be possible to have on shipped FFL to FFL ?

Somewhat off topic, but would the Yugo m76 rifle be legal in MA. I want one but can't seem to find one for sale. Would it be possible to have on shipped FFL to FFL ?

I'm pretty sure they have a bayonet lug so it would have to be ground down to be MA legal. Plus some people would call the brake it has a flash hider and that would have to be removed.

Back
Top Bottom