• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dracut police catch OUI with rifle

This ducking fumbass got a Valmet removed from circulation in Massachusetts?

Dead to me.

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

I know 4-5 Joe Souzas. Anyone who has lived on the south shore knows at least one. Every pourtagee is named either Joe or Manny.

He probably does fences or vinyl siding for a living

I graduated with 2 Souza's, one from Norwood and a girl originally from Pawtucket. They met at a house party and figured out they're distant cousins, then shredded my whole crew as a team at beer pong.

From an article posted by another member:

Charette is charged with the following:

• Carrying a firearm without a license
  • Operating under the influence of liquor
  • Improper storage of a firearm
  • Possession of a large capacity magazine
SMH 3/4 of these would not be a charge 5 minutes north, or in most of the rest of the country. This state is such a joke and pathetic at the same time.
What are the laws regarding transportation of a rifle in NH?
This ducking fumbass got a Valmet removed from circulation in Massachusetts?

Dead to me.

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office
You read my mind.

What are the laws regarding transportation of a rifle in NH?

Basically nothing, outside of the stupid fish and game based law that basically bans loaded long guns in MVs. I know some legislators were working to change it but dont know if they
got anywhere. I know they were trying to kill that stupid f***ing problem when they went to con carry.

Ironically in NH you can have an AR pistol or an SBR loaded and hot in a car but if you have a rifle with the same cartridge u now breaking some shit law... [rofl]

Basically nothing, outside of the stupid fish and game based law that basically bans loaded long guns in MVs. I know some legislators were working to change it but dont know if they
got anywhere. I know they were trying to kill that stupid f***ing problem when they went to con carry.

Ironically in NH you can have an AR pistol or an SBR loaded and hot in a car but if you have a rifle with the same cartridge u now breaking some shit law... [rofl]
I need to move to NH.[angry]

Now allow handguns on snowmobiles and ATVs. Still no on the rifle in a motor vehicle

Guys. guys guys! This is 2023! All he has to do is say that he was on his way to be a foreign volunteer in Ukraine! The Libs will pat him on the back and send him on his way.

Back
Top Bottom