• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dracut “teens” arrest in Pelham NH for shooting out of moving car

PS the cruiser was parked at the entrance to the transfer station, they were firing under the power lines towards the new houses, the video ends as they pass Simpson Rd

"All three denied firing a gun, according to a news release from the Pelham Police Department. Police said they found a Glock pistol with a round in the chamber and a loaded 30-round pistol magazine on the ground near the car." Story sounds plausible....I hear it happens all the time in NH. Judge will be impressed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U72ZRh4W8OU

been that way a few years now
yeah, it is my ignorance.
so, now one more reason not to extend my NH out of state LTC, if so. it is still hypothetically useful to have it, but, in a practical reality we only hike in VT or NH, and a NY is not a gun friendly zone anyway.

The Pelham PD, besides being a very reasonable bunch of men and women, are a very professional department

I have no doubt they covered all their bases.

yeah, it is my ignorance.
so, now one more reason not to extend my NH out of state LTC, if so. it is still hypothetically useful to have it, but, in a practical reality we only hike in VT or NH, and a NY is not a gun friendly zone anyway.

No worries it's hard to keep up with the changes. Nh as far as I last heard had a thing where no carry on an atv or snowmobile. There was an effort to change that. I'm not a nh resident, and I haven't kept up with the progress on that.
Maine is also a constitutional carry state. They have or had a quirk about state parks and acadia state / national park, where a cc license is / was needed on those particular properties. Again not a me resident, haven't kept up if that has changed at all.

Research is needed if your traveling to those areas for the most current information.

Back
Top Bottom