DP12

I'm not sure if this has been thrown out there. I'm interested in purchasing a Standard Manufacturing DP-12. Is this shot gun legal in MA. I looked on the State's approval fire arms list and I do not see this particular fire arm.
Thanks in advance

For the price of a DP12 you could have 3 or 4 Remington 870s and stash them in different parts of the house.

You could also drive a Toyota Camry... Life's short, drive cool shit, shoot cool shit. I want one too but bought a KUSA KS-12T and a VRBP-100 instead. Waiting for both of them to arrive at my dealer. The DP12 looks fun but since they are made in the US and not really "High Capacity" I think they will be available after the next wave of anti-gun BBS.

Great gun. Solid build. Very well built. With slugs, both barrels were a bit off at 50 yards ~5-6”, you could double mag dump quite quick. But reloading fast was out of the question.

For the price of a DP12 you could have 3 or 4 Remington 870s and stash them in different parts of the house.

I remember the magazine articles about the jewelry store guy that got held up. So he bought something like 6 S&W 38's. Stashed them around teh store. Got held up again, fought it out 5 shots at a time with robbers and won.

I think he then upgraded to 6 Sig's. I think he yet AGAIN got robbed - and won the gun battle. You'd think there would be some sort of "glyph" on his store so that the hoodlums just avoid it. LOL.

I remember the magazine articles about the jewelry store guy that got held up. So he bought something like 6 S&W 38's. ... Got held up again, fought it out 5 shots at a time with robbers and won. ... I think he yet AGAIN got robbed - and won the gun battle. You'd think there would be some sort of "glyph" on his store so that the hoodlums just avoid it. LOL.
ffbc577a4eda682deeb646dd840b86f9.jpg

Totally legal. Pump. Fun for 5 whole minutes

I concur. I've been around enough gats, that it takes something special to get me all enthused for a new toy. Guy brought one out to the club. WOW! Called my kid over .... WOW! We shot it. Meh. My problem was that I'd rack the slide after the first BANG...

Fun for 5 minutes. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom