• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Doug Dubitsky for state rep. 47th district, anyone know much about him?

I met Doug Dubitsky at my local gun shop back on April 5th. He had just come from the pro-gun rally at the state capital. He is trying to get on the ballot to run against Brian Sear, the liberal moonbat state representative in my district (47th, Canterbury, Chaplin, Franklin, Hampton, Lebanon, Lisbon, Norwich, Scotland, Sprague).

He seemed like a decent guy, definitely pro-gun and generally conservative. We talked about gun stuff but also the ridiculous ruling by the CT Supreme Court which has now decided that horses are "inherently vicious". Therefore if your horse so much as farts in the direction of some idiot trespassing on your property you are liable for whatever injuries he dreams up and your insurance probably won't cover you. Doug is trying to help with a bill to get that ruling effectively nullified (I guess he is a lawyer, I forgot to ask like an idiot). So now CT is effectively trying to ban horses as well as guns. Just plain unAmerican, haven't they ever watched Clint Eastwood westerns?

Anyway, before I sign his form to help him get on the ballot this fall I was wondering if anyone knew much about Doug Dubitsky as far as his politics (please no personal info).

Back
Top Bottom