• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Double Shooting This Morning: Oxford, CT

Precedent made, precedent accepted.
Residents of the Swan Lake neighborhood were told to stay in their homes. There was a heavy police presence in the lakeside neighborhood.

First Selectman George Temple said the neighborhood was placed in a lock down.

Sioux Drive, a steep, hilly road that snakes through the community has been blocked by State Police.

His post from April 6th. The last bit is the most interesting. Wifey says it is red flag suicidal all the way. What do you think?
Me and Lori and Caleb, Joshua went to anti Dee dees house for the 4th of July picnic so we were all out side playen with all the kids Lori said I'll be right back I have to us the bath room so about 25 mins later I said I ED better check on her to see if she is OK so I go in the front door and around the corner and there is Lori and mark smith that is married also he is doing her from behind so I step back and fall to my nees
at the stairs going up and I hear mark say I miss doing this with you he have to get to get together
more and do this as I pinch my nose and close my mouth and swollow my throup everything was moven so slow it felt like an hr there neeping on thous steps . so then I waited for days for her to come to me and talk to me that she made a mistake . but she never did so I talked to her about it ,we went for concelling and I asked her if I never confronted you would you have told me and she told me in the concealing that she would of never told me . that was very hard too swollow she also ammitted that when we were first dating that she was sleepen with Dave and Kacey's best man when they got married john conners so I tried to for give her it was hard . but I was getting there a was learn but this last time I lost it I didtn see it but Lori has something with his name on it from him with the date on it from 2 / 14 this years so I had to leave because I didn't want to heart anyone i was so mad it heart like a nife was in my heart I don't get y some that believe s that they have a great family and would jeperdise something so sweet and betufle. so I removed my self and took a little money and i told her that I needed a vacation .to get away from her .so the only person I can heart is my self .. I talked to hear three days later she move all her stuff out and the babies and she said she not coming back so another one left me god !!!!!!!!! Why what did I do that was wrong I never heart in anyway god I trust in you I believe in you you are saver . and one day soon I will see you .

God my one and only true love .

Back
Top Bottom