Double Alpha bullet feeder?

Awesome piece of hardware, simple setup, excellent videos online covering the adjustments for different bullet shapes. I've had mine for a few months now and use it for both .45 ACP and .223. Although the caliber change setups are a bit pricey, it is easy to change it from one caliber to another in about 5 minutes.

They work great other than being so small and having a limited capacity with larger projectiles.

I run 9mm and 223, works great, just way overpriced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The key to making money is selling a product where you can price it based on the value to the customer, not the cost to produce.
Or threatening to sue any small under dog who can not afford the legal fees, removes the free market allows them to screw the customer, not value. I have a collator from another name that no longer exists due to that very reason, actually worked better, the hornady bullet feeder die works just as well, just make your own collator . No rifle though, Double alpha does have that going for it.

Last edited:
What press are you all putting it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or threatening to sue any small under dog who can not afford the legal fees
True, but the key is still finding something where the value to the buyer vastly exceeds the cost to produce. Patents prevent competitors from turning it into a commodity (like PC mother boards or memory modules)

Or threatening to sue any small under dog who can not afford the legal fees, removes the free market allows them to screw the customer, not value. I have a collator from another name that no longer exists due to that very reason, actually worked better, the hornady bullet feeder die works just as well, just make your own collator . No rifle though, Double alpha does have that going for it.

I disagree on the Hornady die part. The design of the DA die allows me to use jacketed or coated bullets where the collet type design of the Hornady only works with jacketed (unless you want to ream it out). The Hornady die worked fine when I was loading jacketed but when I switched to polymer coated to save a few bucks I had to get the DA die. I wish it was cheaper though, I only have it in 9mm because it's like $100 for just the die. I use it without the collater, I just drop the bullet in the top rather than placing it on the case. I can move along faster that way because I don't have to worry about getting it on there semi-straight. Been meaning to order a full setup but always spend that $$$ on other things [frown]

Back
Top Bottom