double 1911....I'm speechless

However, I want the one on the LEFT side that ejects to the Left.

Other than the difficulty getting it to work, or getting parts if it breaks, and old Falcon Portsider would meet your need. Ditto for some custom runs on the limited edition Caspian lefty slides.

Looks like they are fans of my favorite show!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting stupid. First off, this will be double banned in MA. Second, I'd like to know if this is going to follow the same path as the "shaving razors wars" where each company does 2, then 3, then 4 razors. then Gillette dropped the "5 razor" bomb. Can you imagine a quad stack 1911?! By the way, how exactly do you conceal something the approximate width and weight of a brick?

This is getting stupid. First off, this will be double banned in MA. Second, I'd like to know if this is going to follow the same path as the "shaving razors wars" where each company does 2, then 3, then 4 razors. then Gillette dropped the "5 razor" bomb. Can you imagine a quad stack 1911?! By the way, how exactly do you conceal something the approximate width and weight of a brick?

The fusion is perfection, this is idiotic.

Yes, because sticking two guns together will revolutionize the weapons industry.

A kid made a Remington 1740 in his garage. Nothing special about putting two guns side by side.

I think you will find guns with barrels side by side since before WWI. You can even find double barrelled black powder pistols (with two triggers), which would be exactly the same.
So nothing new here.

You kind of missed my point there. I wasn't referring to the fact it was two guns stuck together, but rather the process and engineering behind making it work reliably (assuming its remotely reliable). I suppose they could have just welded them together, but something tells me there was more that went in to it.

Or maybe not? What do I know, I also think rain is wet... >_>;

Oh my, the comments are precious.

fan-no-more said:
Although a good friend of mine was confronted by a bear one time all he had was a 9mm Glock and was a little worried that if he had to shoot would that 9mm be enough to stop the bear; I've thought about that many times myself. With this gun two .45 slugs hitting at once; I believe would take a bear down, even a grizzly.

[rofl2]

They don't say anything about the gym time you have to put in just to be able to "clear leather". Just thinking, if Comm of Mass couldn't outlaw the thing they would just have DOT require yearly registration and a plate.

So after thinking about this for a few days, if I had spare cash laying around I'd buy it.

Is it easily concealable? No, but neither is 75% of my collection. Is it sexy looking? No, it's actually kind of goofy looking. Is it practical? No, but neither is my .500 magnum. Will it rate high on my giggle factor? Yes, cause I'm gonna giggle every time it goes bang.

It seems like a gun from an Ausitn Powers movie[smile]

Any one have a welder i can barrow? This video just gave me an AMAZING idea.

Can you say 2x ak?
[laugh2]

Last edited:
Someone should dig up the test video where the thing jammed and the sights fell off in a few hundred rounds.

Back
Top Bottom