Don't you love the Globe?

basscatfrank

NES Member
In today's edition there is an article about how women are aiding and abetting there inner city significant others by obtaining and concealing weapons. One woman was caught with "a Glock .357, a powerful firearm like the kind sometimes used in street crimes." Another interesting quote comes from Debora Seifert, a BATFE agent who said "These women can go into a gun shop and buy these guns for a violent criminal."
I guess it's just that easy, huh?

On a side note there is also a story on pitbulls that compares them to assault rifles. It's funny, just the other day I read a story about a family's AR that had been friendly it's whole life that suddenly went crazy and killed their child.

They are total garbage and going out of business. Stop reading it so it will die.

And no, you are not keeping informed of what the enemy is doing. You are reading garbage intended to increase eyeballs so ad rates increase.

I mistakenly opened that link and then continued to read the comments. The anti-gun mind is in full swing with many of those leaving comments

They are total garbage and going out of business. Stop reading it so it will die.

And no, you are not keeping informed of what the enemy is doing. You are reading garbage intended to increase eyeballs so ad rates increase.

This^^
We all already know that it's nothing but lies and propaganda. Don't give them the income.

We shall see. The owner of the Red sox just bought them. He has big pockets, but I hope business comes first for him, and he eventually kills the globe.

In the interest of full disclosure, not to mention shoring up my bona fides, the Globe I read is delivered to my workplace free of charge.

I love to watch the globe in its death throws. It's like there is a slow cancerous tumor slowly eating the life out if it and I am enjoying watching it die painfully

More of the "war on guns" BS. How many of thugs and their female accomplices have been arrested multiple times and had their jail time reduce by stupid judges or district attorneys? Liberals like to believe they can take the 300 million privately owned firearms off the street one at a time. Meanwhile Jayquan is given multiple times to turn his life around and keeps on raping, looting and killing.

------------
+1
Stop reading it or even mentioning it, it is on it's way to the media graveyard. Do not disturb it!

To answer the ?, no I can't stand them. They can foad. The happiest day was when someone showed me how to bypass the paywall.

Last edited:
We shall see. The owner of the Red sox just bought them. He has big pockets, but I hope business comes first for him, and he eventually kills the globe.

So hopefully he will make the decision that people will pay for objective reporting of news, interesting stories, and opinion pieces that at least consider the opposing viewpoint. Or not. Either way, I don't care. There was a time when i looked forward to reading the Sunday Globe. I cancelled my subscription when I was reading an article that had no possible political angle, yet the writer was injecting liberal pabulum into the commentary. That the writer wrote it was one thing; that the editor let it stay was another altogether.

Speaking of editors, I think theirs flunked out of the fifth grade. If there really was a grammar police, the Globe editors would likely face their firing squad.

So hopefully he will make the decision that people will pay for objective reporting of news, interesting stories, and opinion pieces that at least consider the opposing viewpoint. Or not. Either way, I don't care. There was a time when i looked forward to reading the Sunday Globe. I cancelled my subscription when I was reading an article that had no possible political angle, yet the writer was injecting liberal pabulum into the commentary. That the writer wrote it was one thing; that the editor let it stay was another altogether.

Speaking of editors, I think theirs flunked out of the fifth grade. If there really was a grammar police, the Globe editors would likely face their firing squad.

--------------
When I canceled Globe subscription they asked me if I would not mind if they would continue delivering Sunday newspaper inserts only for free. That way they can claim to their advertisers another "soul" (=subscriber). I said I would object to it, and since then, for few years already, they deposit bag with ads every Sunday morning in my driveway.

--------------
When I canceled Globe subscription they asked me if I would not mind if they would continue delivering Sunday newspaper inserts only for free. That way they can claim to their advertisers another "soul" (=subscriber). I said I would object to it, and since then, for few years already, they deposit bag with ads every Sunday morning in my driveway.

Food for the wood stove.

Does anyone remember who the Globe columnist was who used to write each week about what certain sports stars ate for breakfast? Thirty-something years ago (33?) one of my elementary school teachers mentioned it to our class, and showed it to us in a column she had clipped out; each week thereafter I'd look for it in the paper. The teacher would hang the column up by the blackboard each week for us to see. By the mid 1980s, either the columnist stopped doing it or I stopped looking. Don't remember.

That, and trying to find editorial cartoonist Paul Szep's daughter's name "Amy" hidden in each of his illustrations (a tidbit also told to us by the same teacher), were the glory days [for me] of the Globe.

--------------

You told them NOT to leave their crap on your property, but they continue to do it anyway ???
Unless you need the firestarter material, I'd have them charged with littering.

The only thing I can remember that was good about the Globe was throwing flares into the back of there trucks during Ted Kennedy's 70's busing mess.

Boy! I love Karma And Brain Cancer​

Back
Top Bottom