Don't you love it when you search for something for years get it and it lives up to the hype

always cool to find something you've been looking for a long time, makes it even better. i bet the search was half the fun.

I’m still looking for a Detonics Streetmaster and a Phill Hartsfield tanto so I know what you mean. Glad you found what you were looking for Benchmades are nice knives.

Needs better pics. Doesn’t look like a switch. Thumb screw and axis lock?

Thumb screw is under the flash sorry I'll try later for one

No worries, it appears my reading abilities were not on par when I saw this. I assumed it was meant to be “SwitchBlade”, not SwitchBack, which is why I was asking about the thumb screw and axis lock, in short I thought you got ripped off and didn’t get what you paid for.

Regardless very nice knife and glad you finally got one at a decent cost.

I was stoked when I found the very first spring that went fling on a AR build back in 2005. I always had a hunch where it went but never really found it. Then over the summer did some remodeling and there it was. Buffer tube retainer and spring behind the oil tank!

I like knives so i get it. I sold off my knife collection to help buy my house. Im still hoping to come across a few of those in the wild for good prices.

Back
Top Bottom