• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Don't you love it when you search for something for years get it and it lives up to the hype

always cool to find something you've been looking for a long time, makes it even better. i bet the search was half the fun.

I’m still looking for a Detonics Streetmaster and a Phill Hartsfield tanto so I know what you mean. Glad you found what you were looking for Benchmades are nice knives.

Needs better pics. Doesn’t look like a switch. Thumb screw and axis lock?

Thumb screw is under the flash sorry I'll try later for one

No worries, it appears my reading abilities were not on par when I saw this. I assumed it was meant to be “SwitchBlade”, not SwitchBack, which is why I was asking about the thumb screw and axis lock, in short I thought you got ripped off and didn’t get what you paid for.

Regardless very nice knife and glad you finally got one at a decent cost.

I was stoked when I found the very first spring that went fling on a AR build back in 2005. I always had a hunch where it went but never really found it. Then over the summer did some remodeling and there it was. Buffer tube retainer and spring behind the oil tank!

I like knives so i get it. I sold off my knife collection to help buy my house. Im still hoping to come across a few of those in the wild for good prices.

Back
Top Bottom