• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dont you hate when you get hot brass down your shirt? and someone is video tapinG?

Man, I have to say that guy is kind of a pussy! My wife got hit by EVERY casing right in the face, ear, etc. last weekend when I took her for her first time at the range, and she didn't even flinch! She did quiz me afterward saying that some of them burned a bit, though. I guess it was her positioning relative to the divider that made a perfect ricochet trajectory.[laugh]

Man, I have to say that guy is kind of a pussy! My wife got hit by EVERY casing right in the face, ear, etc. last weekend when I took her for her first time at the range, and she didn't even flinch! She did quiz me afterward saying that some of them burned a bit, though. I guess it was her positioning relative to the divider that made a perfect ricochet trajectory.[laugh]

This!

Took my 25 yr old Daughter to the range for the first time a month ago and forgot to tell her to where a turtle neck. Guess what BURNED when the .40 cal cartridge ejected right down her v-neck blouse. She has recovered and will be better prepared next time!

Took my 25 yr old Daughter to the range for the first time a month ago and forgot to tell her to where a turtle neck. Guess what BURNED when the .40 cal cartridge ejected right down her v-neck blouse. She has recovered and will be better prepared next time!
My 21yo step-daughter is quite busty. She knows better than to wear anything to the range that doesn't come all the way to her throat.

We call tank tops "brass catchers" for a reason (random internet picture):

girl-tank-top.jpg

Been there, felt that. 9mm brass. It was the end of the first class I helped out instructing. It was centerfire night, and it went down the collar of the golf shirt I was wearing at the time.

Cherry popped, it left me with a hickey.

That's funny. I had hot brass stick to the side of my neck one time...had to expain that same thing to the wife. That was fun.

I had a scar under my right eye for a year where a hot .22 casing came down on the inside of my safety glasses and landed where the bottom of the lens met my cheek. I finished my string before removing it. LOL Hey, good training for "painful distraction"

I just LOVE the blunt force trauma from a 9mm case head to the forehead. BAM! "9mm luger" printed on my forehead! LOL

I had a scar under my right eye for a year where a hot .22 casing came down on the inside of my safety glasses and landed where the bottom of the lens met my cheek. I finished my string before removing it. LOL Hey, good training for "painful distraction"

I just LOVE the blunt force trauma from a 9mm case head to the forehead. BAM! "9mm luger" printed on my forehead! LOL

I've got a break action single shot .22 hornet that when you open the action, it will leave bruises on your chest from the impact. That damn thing...when you open it and lean to the side...it will eject the casing an easy 15-20 feet behind you. And it's not new...it's old enough that it doesn't have a serial. I would hate to see how it did when it was new.

I just got to see the Vid. [rofl]

I have a nice scar on my neck compliments of Squished. [wink][smile]

Collared shirts suck at the range, crew necks from now on.

Back
Top Bottom