Don't pu tommorrow

allen-1

NES Member

Where's Obie1 when you need him? Seriously, "tommorow"? What are they teaching kids in school these days?

And what the fck is "pu"? Why is this a "credible threat"?

Ah the voice of authority, (bolding added by me):
"He was found to be in possession of an AirSoft rifle, wrote Police Chief Andrew Kudrick on Facebook. "The same one depicted in the photo. Although not a real firearm it certainly is identical to an actual rifle."

So ...

If cops do nothing and it turns out to be a real gun and a bunch of kids die, NES would be f*cking pissed they ignored it (see every other mass shooting thread).

If cops react to a possible threat, it turns out it wasn't a threat but you couldn't tell by the picture, then what does NES think about that?

So ...

If cops do nothing and it turns out to be a real gun and a bunch of kids die, NES would be f*cking pissed they ignored it (see every other mass shooting thread).

If cops react to a possible threat, it turns out it wasn't a threat but you couldn't tell by the picture, then what does NES think about that?

This. There’s a big difference between posing with a gun when you’re at the range or talking about going out and having fun with your dad or something, and telling people not to pop up tomorrow. Retard

My son knows that he can post anything about guns that he wants, but nothing inflammatory or something that can be misinterpreted other than expressing a civil right

Don’t count MA out. Certainly doing its best to stay in the race
They say he was assessed and deemed not to be a threat and the post not a threat. But still arrested. NJ is the armpit of the country. The only state as bad or worse is California

If cops react to a possible threat, ...
That is a euphemism.

"Reaction" could and has ranged anywhere on the spectrum between
  • backing apologetically out of the home not even having delivered a fatherly lecture, all the whilst muttering imprecations against whoever went FR and dropped a dime about an airgun,
    • -to-
  • shooting people.

... it turns out it wasn't a threat but you couldn't tell by the picture, then what does NES think about that?
5x53jb.jpg

We are talking about a yout who is evidently too stupid
to own a phone or a Snapchat account,
let alone Airsoft.

So ...

the kid was ARRESTED for an AIRSOFT RIFLE. What part of that doesn't smell like tyranny to you? Also, "These remarks were immediately investigated by HTPD and found to be not credible," wrote Principal Braverman. "The student that posted these remarks will not be in school for the immediate future." So why is the kid not going to be in school? There was no firearm and no credible threat.

the kid was ARRESTED for an AIRSOFT RIFLE. What part of that doesn't smell like tyranny to you? Also, "These remarks were immediately investigated by HTPD and found to be not credible," wrote Principal Braverman. "The student that posted these remarks will not be in school for the immediate future." So why is the kid not going to be in school? There was no firearm and no credible threat.
Because it became a factual reality that certain types of verbalized thoughtcrimes are punishable.
Thanks to the war on terror.

I am not defending or accusing anyone in my post. I am asking a question.

They say he was assessed and deemed not to be a threat and the post not a threat. But still arrested. NJ is the armpit of the country. The only state as bad or worse is California
That’s a tough comparison there. It’s like which is the cleanest turd? They’re all shit.

Does it show if or what he’s being charged with? I’d assume it’s a Making Terroristic Threats type law, that I believe enables them to hold into him for 72hrs with no charges while they investigate. He may be cut lose if he hasn’t been already.

I posted this to Snapchat this weekend. No visits yet....but I’m sure they know the reception that they’d receive if on my property...OUT, NAZI, OUT!!!
4D971B95-12C1-4386-A26D-56819FD466F1.png

It’s just the difference between a Private Message and a Direct Message depending on what flavor of Social Meeds you prefer smoking

Wondering how we went from PM's to DM's.

They're the same thing, but Twitter and Instagram programmed the kids into thinking the term is "DM" (direct message). But one could make a semi-valid argument that somewhere along the lines the same nomenclature transition happened to us with "PM" vs Instant Messages.

But if you're like me, Facebook free for many years now and no other social media, you probably missed out on the "DM" term. I only know it from hearing it on Youtube and piecing it together.

I would agree that the post was worth investigating, certainly could be seen as a threat. That said, it should've gone down like this:

Cops: Hey kid, that wasn't a cool post. Where's the gun?
Kid: Here it is man, it's just airsoft.
Cops: Well how were we supposed to know that, dumbass? Quit being an idiot and putting your dog in danger. Peace out.
Kid: k, my bad.
School: Knucklehead...

End of story.

I would agree that the post was worth investigating, certainly could be seen as a threat. That said, it should've gone down like this:

Cops: Hey kid, that wasn't a cool post. Where's the gun?
Kid: Here it is man, it's just airsoft.
Cops: Well how were we supposed to know that, dumbass? Quit being an idiot and putting your dog in danger. Peace out.
Kid: k, my bad.
School: Knucklehead...

End of story.
Wait, should have? On first read, I thought you were saying that IS how it went. What was final result?

I posted this to Snapchat this weekend. No visits yet....but I’m sure they know the reception that they’d receive if on my property...OUT, NAZI, OUT!!!
View attachment 550111
Did you shoot Bigfoot?

All kidding aside, I won't take a picture of my son holding a firearm and put it on social media. They are strictly for family only.

Back
Top Bottom