Don't mess with Lily!

Funny I know a few Chinese who are citizens and they are very pro-2A. We could learn a lot from them! People take it for granted.

One of the Chinese guys I work with wants to get his LTC...he's concerned about what's happening in this country.

Same with the few Russians I know. A few grew up in Russia and migrated and they hate seeing what they lived though over there creeping over here.

Same with the few Russians I know. A few grew up in Russia and migrated and they hate seeing what they lived though over there creeping over here.

Every Russian I know owns guns. Is that just the people I hang out with or is that typical? lol

Here, here! This should light a fire under everyone's asses.

If my great aunts had been armed, a tyrannical government wouldn't have had them raped and executed. Las Hermanas Mirabal.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirabal_sisters

My respects. ~Matt

mirabal-sisters.jpg

I love when immigrants come here legally to be free and exercise their newly acquired constitutional rights.....all of them....

I guess in order to appreciate the freedoms this country offers some who were born here really do need to live some place else to see what this woman lived through..

I work with several Chinese developers that are now US citizens.
much to my surprise (and delight) they all have their conceal carry permits.

Thanks, guys. The more I think about what they did, the more I see something like that being possible if confiscation came about.

Back
Top Bottom