• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Donald Trump Jr at Silencerco

This is an 8 minute excerpt of the 30+ minute full version of the interview between the CEO of Silencerco and Donald Trump Jr. A Trump presidency would be the best shot at passing the Hearing Protection Act that would de-regulate silencers by taking them off of NFA.

I was honestly impressed how committed DJT JR was to the Second Amendment, having not known much about him at all before this interview. Hell, I'd even go as far as to say he'd make a good president one day.

https://youtu.be/P_LOxq6j4FM

Thoughts?

Considering he hails from NYC and "gets it," I'd say he's absolutely one of us. The thing about the Trump family is they are a cohesive unit. I don't think Jr. would have done that interview if his father wasn't behind the Second Amendment. In the past he was lukewarm to the issue, but that was also before an unprecedented period of civil unrest, terrorism and gross government overreach--three things that have spurred on the growing numbers of gun owners.

WOW!! I'm impressed.. I didnt know Jr. was a shooter...

I was squadded next to him at the Eastern regionals back in 2013. He's a decent highpower shooter and comes off as a regular guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom