• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Donald Trump Jr. and his new AR15

Reptile

NES Member
LOCK HER UP! DONALD TRUMP JR. SPORTS AR-15 SHOWING HILLARY BEHIND BARS
The president’s son continues to ‘trigger’ the left without a care in the world
Lock Her Up! Donald Trump Jr. Sports AR-15 Showing Hillary Behind Bars

Donald Trump Jr. posted a set of pictures to his Instagram account on Sunday showing off a new AR-15 rifle equipped with a magazine showing a picture of Hillary Clinton in prison.
“Nice day at the range. Rare Breed Firearms and Spikes Tactical adding a little extra awesome to my AR and that mag… ,” Don Jr. said in his caption.

Never mind Hillary.

The crusader imagery will surely give some Muslims a reason to dislike him.

What, no optics? I'd figure he'd have a sweet ACOG or something like that. He can definitely afford one
First, master the art of the iron sight. Then move to an expensive optic.

Not everyone likes optics on their rifles. I shoot all my rifle with iron sights, and I wish more bolt actions came with irons.

I saw that on FB without a caption. I had no idea it was DTJr. I liked the AR more than the mag that I've seen before.

I really like the lines on that lower. And the distressed finish is pretty cool. Also, gonna fire up the cricket and make some of those pmag stickers.

Going to that twitter post was headache inducing. So much TDS in all the responses.

I really like the lines on that lower. And the distressed finish is pretty cool. Also, gonna fire up the cricket and make some of those pmag stickers.

Going to that twitter post was headache inducing. So much TDS in all the responses.

They’re not stickers. I have that exact magazine. It’s like spray painted on or something

It would have been better if it was the Spartan Version. It was the Sharps Bros Overthrow version that i meant, it's the Spartan with the flag wrapped around, at least he could have looked like he supports the "little" people...... Sry I can't attach the pic,, too old to do computer tricks...

Last edited:
First, master the art of the iron sight. Then move to an expensive optic.

Not everyone likes optics on their rifles. I shoot all my rifle with iron sights, and I wish more bolt actions came with irons.
I used both. Qualified expert with M16 out to 500 yards at PI. Currently have a 3X-9X Leupold on my stainless Savage Axis .223. A scope definitely maximizes the potential of a small-caliber high-velocity round that is intended to be used on vermin and predators at extended ranges.

I used both. Qualified expert with M16 out to 500 yards at PI. Currently have a 3X-9X Leupold on my stainless Savage Axis .223. A scope definitely maximizes the potential of a small-caliber high-velocity round that is intended to be used on vermin and predators at extended ranges.
A real hunter can get close enough to use a knife on the animal. Just saying. :)

A real hunter can get close enough to use a knife on the animal. Just saying. :)
Try that against a coyote. The yote will be in the next county within seconds if he gets your scent. The closest I ever got to one was 120 yards or so. My 52 grain VMax .223 dropped him right then and there. Clean, instant kill.

Try that against a coyote. The yote will be in the next county within seconds if he gets your scent. The closest I ever got to one was 120 yards or so. My 52 grain VMax .223 dropped him right then and there. Clean, instant kill.

The first one I got was actually going to give me a go.
When the ears went back and the hair on his back went up , he got a load of 3" mag 00's at 15 feet.
I can tell you , that was not a pretty sight.

Back
Top Bottom