Texas Domestic Shooting/Teal Shirt Guy/Graphic

Nothing like showing a gun to a guy who clearly doesn’t know how to back down. Now you have two options, back off and encourage him to escalate, or challenge him to do something. All aboard the fail train. Choo choo. Anyone else think the women in the car is like. “Oh jeeze. Not these two going at it again.” Edit. Anyone want to wager on the number of times the Fuzz needed to intervene on domestic calls at this addy?

Did the woman recording that 2nd part and not seeming to be fazed when that guy got shot really weird anyone else out?
I was just going to comment on that. no yelling or screaming, just a matter of fact “I have it on video Kyle.” maybe she was in shock? Hard to judge how anyone reacts to something like that I guess.

Woman in the car/truck arguing with gun guy after shooting, oddly out of touch with gravity of situation... Pissed that her guy got shot but doesn't seem to realize that HE GOT SHOT.

Maybe the dead guy was just a giant abusive douche and she's actually glad that he won't be down for breakfast.

Not exactly a surplus of IQ going on there.... i feel for the guys kid.

The kids are currently with the step dad/boyfriend (shooter) and his mistress (their mom) as he is technically still married and this all only came out when his wife, who is a judge, put papers regarding the shooting in the divorce filing. Yes, they’re living with the guy that killed their biological father. The police then moved to seal said documents. This all happened weeks ago. This story is beyond convoluted and a Reddit deep-dive honestly helped.

Wtf. I can’t believe that no one even tried to render aid. Wtf.

There’s a quote from one of the women recording that they thought it was a “stun gun or paintball gun” because it wasn’t overly loud. Ruger PCC in 9mm I assume isn’t all that loud. It begins to set in near the end “oh my god, you actually did it”.

That's one of those things for so many reasons just didn't need to happen. May even will be deemed perfectly legal but a travesty still.

I certainly hope not. He put a good deal of distance between him and the dead fella, who didn’t advance. This looked like calculated murder. Ex-wife doesn’t have kid ready at court ordered time, verbal argument ensues, shooter goes and gets his PCC because he’s a pussy and kills him. His and his mistresses reactions don’t seem logical.

That's one of those things for so many reasons just didn't need to happen. May even will be deemed perfectly legal but a travesty still.

I kind of disagree, with current nanny state the shooter is guilty and will most likely go to prison.

However ... you got two dudes with clear beef and I don't see why that didn't have to be resolved. Teal shirt called other dude's bluff and wanted to play the game, well he won a prize.

Was this a frontier town or most any other place before bullshit laws, teal shirt should have known to keep his mouth shut. He was asked to leave, right or wrong. If he wanted to play a game, he needed to bring something else than a check his ass could not of cashed. This is a perfect example of cucked society that relies on nanny state to sort shit out of them. You want to know why we have "gun laws" despite 2a ... this is why, people beg .gov to arbiter their shit for them.

... and yes, this all regretfull. Life is full of regrets and misery, but at least there is one less dumbass who was asked to leave and kept calling armed dude's bluff.

The kids are currently with the step dad/boyfriend (shooter) and his mistress (their mom) as he is technically still married and this all only came out when his wife, who is a judge, put papers regarding the shooting in the divorce filing. Yes, they’re living with the guy that killed their biological father. The police then moved to seal said documents. This all happened weeks ago. This story is beyond convoluted and a Reddit deep-dive honestly helped.
Beyond f*cked up I bet that b!tch is still on the bench playing holier than thou as well. This is beyond f*cked up.

I am NOT justifying the shooters actions and I expect to get flamed for this post, but having dealt with my wife's psycho ex for a decade, I actually have some sympathy for the shooter.... Maybe PTSD on my part, not sure... It's just a visceral reaction. Our struggles ended suddenly when her ex died... Of his own stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom